Community > Posts By > salexx

salexx's photo
Thu 04/07/11 06:29 AM
10 :)

Told ya!

salexx's photo
Wed 04/06/11 07:03 PM
10 and btw you remind me of Penelope Cruz lol :)

salexx's photo
Wed 04/06/11 12:53 PM
just cuz I wanted it like that!

salexx's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:40 AM

salexx's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:30 AM
hello :) Welcome and guess what? I have no idea why I am here also!!! hahaha

salexx's photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:02 AM
SINGLE !

salexx's photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:01 AM
10 :)

salexx's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:34 AM
FYI: I was never a fan!

salexx's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:30 AM
lol yeah I am unbored now :) thanx everybody! :D

salexx's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:27 AM
It is not even worth my time discussing this topic with you shiki!

salexx's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:19 AM

Make-up...Freak...Geez...I even have a fetish for black eyeliner....for the Freak..Shik

Welcome to Mingle2flowerforyou

There is nothing wrong with make-up :) it helps enhance your beauty :D

salexx's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:18 AM

You get a A+ rating from me! Great pictures, great description!

Thank you :)

salexx's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:17 AM

The Shiki rates this profile a D.

First of all, you use far too much make-up.

Secondly, The Shiki feels that you have too high of an opinion of yourself.

Lastly, The Shiki thinks should say more about who you are, and less about what you think you have. Learn about depth. Then, the rating goes up.

Until then, it is a D.

Constructive criticism not degrading someone's self-esteem... coming from someone who does not even provides a picture :)

Thank you anyways...

salexx's photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:44 AM
awesomely awesome girl :)

salexx's photo
Tue 03/29/11 05:35 PM

attractive with an interesting mix of personality descriptors.

Thank you :)

salexx's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:46 AM

Do you guys think that the constitution of the US should consider same sex marriage under the equal protection clause?

I do not understand why people dislike homosexuals; they share the same rights since they are also human beings.

gays have the same rights as everyone else... they want "special" rights

No they do not; they cannot even get married since is not recognized by state laws.

It does not bother me I just wish they could receive the same rights as heterosexuals do when married.

they can get married... just not to each other... and every state recognizes common law marriage, which gives couples everything (benefits) a married couple gets...with less hassles... just something else for them to cry about...

Seems like this is just something for you to cry about.

Why would two people of the same sex bother you if they were to get married?

salexx's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:00 AM

Do you guys think that the constitution of the US should consider same sex marriage under the equal protection clause?

I do not understand why people dislike homosexuals; they share the same rights since they are also human beings.

No they do not; they cannot even get married since is not recognized by state laws.

they can get married... just not to each other... and every state recognizes common law marriage, which gives couples everything (benefits) a married couple gets...with less hassles... just something else for them to cry about...

but then see what's the point to marry someone who you do not want to be married to? The point is for approval of same sex marriage!

salexx's photo
Tue 03/29/11 10:57 AM

I'm all for same sex marriage! I say gay people have just as much right to be as miserable as the rest of us! Muuahahaha!

Soooo very true!
And another thing salexx, love is soo hard to find. I mean true love. Love that is real, where your marriage vows actually mean something. If you can find it, I say go for it. It is "strange" because it is something I havent experienced so I cant wrap my head around it. Know what I mean. And I do not think they are looking for "special" rights, just the same rights. I'm done preaching. :)

Thank you very much for the support! and I definitely agree that true love is hard to find and I mean you guys might think that I would not know since I am so young but I have also experienced getting hurt and all that and I tell you it's terrible.

salexx's photo
Tue 03/29/11 10:55 AM

salexx's photo
Tue 03/29/11 10:48 AM
Well it just makes me mad when people see homosexuals as something strange.

Previous 1 3