Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:27 AM
A healthy dose of both can be a good thing. I don't care about what size they are, if I'm too far gone in love with the guy. My first boyfriend was chubby. And I was thin. It reminds of that song about the fat one rolling over, while the skinny one ends up dead. Splat. :tongue:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:22 AM

all ma life

That's how I want to go.
Keeled over right in mid-sentence.

rofl drinker

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:19 AM
I couldn't let that slide. How can you not notice when your pet needs more food, more water, etc? I'm always having to fetch them more stuff. I can't stand back and ignore it. If it wasn't for me, they'd have died from thirst. And my sisters hardly bother with their pets. Kind of disgusts me though.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 05/27/14 02:02 AM
Scammers. And the last conversation I had with a female friend.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 05/26/14 09:46 PM

Thank you bnj...looks like I'm not going to see our drag boat make it first full pass wide open..
we are confident its gonna be in the 260 mile per hour range

Sounds like a worrying situation to be on. You're not on the Titanic are ya? ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 05/26/14 09:29 PM

Thank you bnj...looks like I'm not going to see our drag boat make it first full pass wide open..
we are confident its gonna be in the 260 mile per hour range

Sounds like a worrying situation to be on. You're not on the Titanic are ya? ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:37 AM
Good luck with trying to find me, after I type this message. I doubt you meant that. At least if I'm not around, I can't see what you type anymore. You were just trying to waste my time.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:29 AM
Dissapointed. Tricked. I should have known. *shaking my head*. Kind of done right now.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:22 AM

Honestly , I don't go for "I can only text, send me ur pic first on my
phone, or no pic profiles , nor "I love u after the third mingle
message" , I'm very disappointed at how low people go thru to get get
nothing ! If u have no content don't expect something greater than ur
shallow ways !!

Ha. So true.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:15 AM
Yeah. All of the time.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 09:26 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 05:25 PM
You could also make a thread asking who would like to meet you? There's always meet-ups going on, from this site. Anyway, welcome ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 05:12 PM
Just read what the guy above me said, about some women found his grey hair hot. I think some men can pull it off. I think a certain british tv host (Phillip Schofield) looks quite hot with grey hair. And a few others. And I agree with KLC.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 02:14 PM
You don't understand how lucky you are ;) Wish I looked youthful. Yeah, I know it can be annoying, when security don't believe you're over eighteen, but having eternal youth means your skin won't have wrinkles, when it eventually happens to all of your friends. You have youth on your side :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 12:22 PM
Not sure what happened, but get well soon. flowers

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 12:13 PM

I'm in the hospital at the moment, they've been running tests. And today they gave me all the results, although I'll be here a few more days and be transferred to a rehabilitation hospital I'm smiling from ear to ear.What once looked dim now has a bright outcome

That can be nerve-wracking to go through, and a bit stressful. Glad you got good results. Now you can breathe a sigh of relief, hey? ;) *hugz for you*

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 11:00 AM
Cool trick, roping me in with that lie. But it seems you're back at square one. I'd rather remain at square five, because I move on. Won't be held down.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 10:52 AM

Someone who doesn't want a green card from me. Someone who doesn't say "Hi dear", in every single e-mail. Or even worse , "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii". frustrated. Ouch. I hurt my head.
you also huh, it's crazy everyday same thing

Absolutely. It's sickening I tell you :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 10:40 AM
Getting off someone's emotional rollercoaster. Had enough. What are they trying to achieve? Oh well, seems like they're enjoying being stuck there. However, I can choose to walk away from it. Keep the change, buddy. I want no part in your wierdness. surprised

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 05/25/14 10:32 AM
I think it's classy. And it's just nice to finally read a profile that's different from the rest. It tells a lot about you. So good job :)

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next