Community > Posts By > DiggieB

DiggieB's photo
Sun 05/08/11 03:24 PM
Dog and Beth from Dog the Bounty Hunter.

DiggieB's photo
Sun 05/08/11 02:10 PM
The Asteroids Galaxy Tour! Check them out. Killer pop band.

DiggieB's photo
Sun 05/08/11 02:01 PM
Illegal downloads take money right out of the Artists pockets. But selfish, greedy, lazy americans all feel like they deserve something for free. Go buy the cd. mp3 format sucks anyway.

DiggieB's photo
Sun 05/08/11 01:59 PM
No need for the sarcastic remark. I work in the music industry, if I really wanted I could report this conversation. And the person asking about free downloads could get a visit from RIAA. $250,000 per file fine. Hows that for captain obvious?

DiggieB's photo
Sat 05/07/11 05:27 PM
Hank III, Willie, Johny, Hank Sr.

DiggieB's photo
Sat 05/07/11 05:26 PM
Unless you pay for the site or the songs on any of these sites, you are obtaining them illegally.

DiggieB's photo
Sat 05/07/11 05:22 PM
The entire Peeping Tom album.

DiggieB's photo
Sat 05/07/11 05:20 PM
Juno

DiggieB's photo
Sat 05/07/11 01:35 AM
Hi

DiggieB's photo
Thu 04/28/11 11:53 AM
Ok so it's been 13 days. What now?

DiggieB's photo
Fri 04/15/11 12:57 PM
Breakfast in America Video on Mrgotfu my space.

DiggieB's photo
Sun 04/10/11 10:48 AM
We have a website now. It's still a work in progress, but if anyone wants to check it out. mrgotfu.com. We have a demo copy of a cover of Super tramps "breakfast in America on our myspace page if anyone wants to check it out it's there. Pretty experimental.

DiggieB's photo
Mon 04/04/11 05:37 PM
Now we need some single girls from Vegas to hear it and fall in love with me. :) That's all a man wants. Love from his woman. Am I wrong? Don't answer that, they might move the forum.

DiggieB's photo
Mon 04/04/11 05:19 PM
Well Layne Staley was the big loss. My heart goes out to any one who is effected by this. Mike watched Layne Staley die and I don't think he could live with himself. I get the fact that he said he wasn't there. BULL ****!!!!!! He was a junkie. he knows how to lie. I used to be a pretty bad junkie. I quit, I have good friends, make music, and I'm alive through all of this. Drugs are bad, but maybe thats where he wanted to be all along. Dead. RIP Brutha

DiggieB's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:32 AM
If anyone reading this, is a musician or singer, for real tho, no BS. I'm looking to try to start something up in the area, havent meet a lot of musicians. I play guitar and vocals and you can hear some of my songs and music on this link.

http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/mrgotfu

DiggieB's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:29 AM
It seems that the police are out of control. The woman are all actual hookers. The drugs are harder to find. and aren't any good. and concert tickets are too damn expensive. Oh well, better here than in Michigan.

DiggieB's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:10 AM
Mine would say "Mr. Gotfu" or "That's your money and I need it now!"

DiggieB's photo
Mon 04/04/11 08:52 AM
What if finding a partner isn't the problem? I'm haven't been with someone that I have really clicked with in a few years. Men seem to think that women make it tough, but I personally think, being a guy, that we make it way tougher on ourselves then need be. I had a great relationship, totally in love, fun, happy, good times. Who messed it up? Me. Of course i felt like crap, still do, it was four years ago.
Now I think that all single people would love to find one person that they could do anything with. whether it be chillin at home watching House, running to the store at 2 am to get Dr. Pepper and candy bars. or being able to lay in bed for 3 or 4 hours laughing the whole time. If men and women would realize and accept our differences, most of wouldn't have such strong walls built up. I'm a guy, I fart, I pick my nose, I like to spend an entire day recording music without being bothered. These are not complicated things. And I know that I'm not too different then any other man alive. Toys and a lady to love us is all we need. Now I just need to figure out what all women want. It seems it's money and fake titts here in Vegas.

DiggieB's photo
Mon 04/04/11 08:37 AM
I'm the guy who looks like his name could be Habib Assassi or something, in the vid. That video, is lame by the way. Just a quick run through of some editing and syncing up i wanted to try out. We are actually working on, real actual mixes of the songs, almost have enough video footage to start working on timebomb's video again. Now just need the effin time.

DiggieB's photo
Sun 04/03/11 02:39 PM
An oompa loompa

Previous 1