Community > Posts By > MeShell77345

MeShell77345's photo
Wed 03/31/10 02:02 PM
Edited by MeShell77345 on Wed 03/31/10 02:04 PM
I am who I am and cannot change.

cannot or refuse to? ... this is the type of BS that is detected with a proper BS detector.

Change is one of the only constants in life...

dirty socks ... wet panties... and bad teeth. scared
(I really am just busting your chops, this doesn't affect me, but I'd be concerned if my neices in your preferred dating pool age were to hook up with the likes of a scoundrel like you.)

MeShell77345's photo
Wed 03/31/10 03:59 AM
a llama?

MeShell77345's photo
Tue 03/30/10 02:33 PM

Can't ya just feel the love pouring out here?

Now where the h@ll did I put my socks?

remember, you picked them up so you could get that blowjob. :wink:

MeShell77345's photo
Tue 03/30/10 11:11 AM
^^ what she said.

if it works for you and that's what you want.. rock on.

... does your 18 yr old son hook you up?

MeShell77345's photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:08 AM

I've seen a number of women posting about the "crap" or "bullsh!t" they have to put up with from men, but I've never understood what it is. I'm curious to learn if it's something that's simply the nature of men, like not even seeing a mess, or if it's something else.

So please ladies, explain to me exactly what this BS is you have to put up with from so many men.

I think the only reason anyone cares about who you date might stem from the fact that you start threads such as this, wonder why you get a bunch of BS, then post pix of your latest find from the cradle.

It all goes back to that you date young because their BS detectors aren't fully developed. They are happy to be treated the way daddy respects them. (I'm being totally generalizing here and know nothing of these girls other than they are cool hanging out w/someone nearly 3x their age and with you posting kissyface pix w/them w/in a week)

Seems to me you are the common demoninator and are pretty set in your ways to even see that things so small that are so easy to do to keep your partner happy. When in a relationship, mature adults take their partners happiness into consideration in everything they do without question or complaint. It's called compassion, consideration, respect, etc.. Walking together - happy - down life's path

hard concepts.. but..

you keep starting these threads.. maybe one day something will sink in.

MeShell77345's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:01 AM
Edited by MeShell77345 on Mon 03/29/10 09:02 AM
I'll beat the dead horse here... cuz I'm still a bit confused.

so if it doesn't freaking matter and it's such a minor thing ... why don't you just pick up the socks? then everyone is happy. bigsmile

(I wouldn't really call this CHANGING for someone)

MeShell77345's photo
Fri 03/26/10 02:13 PM
or preserves maybe?

MeShell77345's photo
Fri 03/26/10 01:33 PM
Well, there's a rose in a fisted glove
And the eagle flies with the dove
And if you can't be with the one you love, honey
Love the one you're with

MeShell77345's photo
Wed 03/24/10 08:58 AM

Don't feel bad. I'm an internationally-known author with a 188 IQ and seven years of training in psychology, and I can't find anybody either!

And I'm a recluse, too, so maybe that's part of it....!

I have a 145 IQ and find it difficult to relate to most, can't hardly imagine how another 43 points would hinder that... then there's the whole recluse thing..

MeShell77345's photo
Fri 03/19/10 06:48 PM
tears

MeShell77345's photo
Fri 03/19/10 05:20 PM
Ike & Tina Turner ~ Nutbush City Limits

MeShell77345's photo
Fri 03/19/10 04:28 PM
Mushroom Men ~ Of Fungi And Foe ~ Les Claypool

MeShell77345's photo
Fri 03/19/10 04:26 PM
this is a forever changing answer for me.

currently... Les Claypool

MeShell77345's photo
Fri 03/19/10 04:19 PM
Cream - SWLABR ~She Was Like A Bearded Rainbow

hi Ed

MeShell77345's photo
Fri 03/19/10 09:26 AM

Here's a lil secret: If the 'older' women finds you appealing, then she will listen to you and smile, wanting to know more. If she thinks your a drag to be with or nothing seems to seperate you from the usual guys she has to date, then it makes sense that she would choose you to spew on you all of the garbage she feels that she went through.

Young women are easier to impress. Like somebody said before 'their BS meter has'nt developed yet'. The allure of an older man to them is like seeing fire for the first time and wanting to touch it because it seems cool and interesting.

Exactly this!! ^^

and BTW ladies .. I hear it is fine to go ahead and date the young boys .. they never grow up anyway. laugh

Personally, I have no interest in dating someone my son's age. What could we possibly have in common?

I love the banter of this thread. Seriously, is anyone upset? spock

MeShell77345's photo
Thu 03/18/10 07:55 AM
Frank Zappa - Crew Slut

MeShell77345's photo
Thu 03/18/10 03:53 AM

I can't tell you how many times I've been on a first date with a woman over about 32 where she was asking me about my future plans on getting married before the food even arrived. What? I just met you. Don't you think we should get to know each other a little before we talk about that?

So much baggage, so much bullheadedness, so much bad attitude. They blame every problem in their lives on some man or on men in general. And seem to be looking for another man to solve them. I'm sick of it.

I never get that kind of BS from women in their late teens and early 20s. The young ones look better, are more fun and don't give me nearly as much grief. They don't nag or complain and they aren't looking for a man to replace the one that left them. Sure, there are a few maturity issues, but it's not nearly as bad as the crap I've dealt with from more mature women. In other words, it's worth the effort because the rewards are better.

oh admit it, you like the young ones because their BS detectors aren't fully developed.

MeShell77345's photo
Wed 03/10/10 12:21 PM
are you a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

MeShell77345's photo
Wed 03/03/10 09:05 AM

Finally...as of about a year ago I am free of OCD, but it took over 20 years to find the correct treatment. Just knowing yr diagnosis does not mean you will be cured.

free of? cured?

or just managed to the point you are currently symptom free?

MeShell77345's photo
Wed 02/24/10 01:51 PM

from a home economics point of view, flies like neither honey or vinegar for the following reasons:
l. flies stick 2 honey so they can't eat and get away very fast. loaded down with sugar/carbs

2. flies hate vinegar because it is stringent to their nostrils.

3. but they love anything shitzy smelling. they love to wallow and lay their eggs in it...pitchfork

any other fly questions, direct them to your site moderator for your area.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

do flies have nostrils?!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25