Community > Posts By > Bob K

Bob K's photo
Tue 01/08/19 01:57 AM
Meeting to talk is always better than typing on an impersonal keyboard. Always.

Bob K's photo
Tue 01/08/19 01:54 AM
Prayers and good wishes. Cancer is a tough deal, but treatments improve by the year. I know.

Bob K's photo
Sun 01/06/19 03:18 PM
Fried Gator bits. Tomorrow, gator spaghetti. Probably baked chicken on Tue, but maybe a gluten free hot Italian sausage pizza.

Bob K's photo
Sun 01/06/19 06:26 AM
I don’t think sex makes or breaks a relationship. I think touching, cuddling, sleeping with your body parts touching on and off, kissing (real kissing, not grandma kissing), sexy comments as he/she walks by, a secretive slide of your hand across their butt at the grocery store when you might get caught, absentmindedly stroking their hair while watching some dumb TV show. Talking. About almost anything. I think these things help cement a relationship. And the sex will follow at whatever the appropriate pace is for the two of you.
Focusing on the mechanics of sex, without focusing on the things I mentioned, is a lost cause.
Of course, IMHO...

Bob K's photo
Sat 01/05/19 02:00 PM
I’m not sure why this was even a thread. At least in the USA. And I’m an old guy, conservative, supposed to be all prejudiced. But, as many people don’t know, real conservatives don’t judge people by their race, since we only have the one human race..

Bob K's photo
Sat 01/05/19 05:08 AM
I couldn’t do a one night stand. Never have. I’m probably really old fashioned but I still think of sex as part of a real relationship that involves emotional involvement.
I missed the whole Disco era because of this ;)

Bob K's photo
Sat 01/05/19 05:02 AM
I was thinking of Hotel California when I posted this ;)

Bob K's photo
Fri 01/04/19 03:05 PM
Ok. I’m new to online dating. And this IS a dating site, right ?
So it’s a little discerning that there are apparently people on this site for years !
Isn’t the goal to find someone, and then go spend our time with that person ? Instead of, say, here ?
Or am I really missing something about how this works ?

Bob K's photo
Fri 01/04/19 02:56 PM
Uh, Charles. He’s a billionaire. That doesn’t just accidentally happen. It does take a basic grasp of business, deals, and finance.
Sorry you’re jealous :)

Bob K's photo
Fri 01/04/19 02:54 PM
So the wall money asked for is what the government spends in a day. And the liberals are making noises to double the amount of money government spends each year to fund bad healthcare for everyone.
And there are actually people out there that think this fight has ANYTHING to do with funding. I tip my hat at those people’s breathtaking lack of understanding.
In the old days. Say, 30 years ago, the people in Washington at least pretended to want to do what was good for the country, on both sides of the aisle.
Today, we have a newly sworn in congresswomen who used the Palestinian flag instead of an American flag calling with foul language for impeachment of the President based on her just not really liking him.
HandFaceplant...

Bob K's photo
Fri 01/04/19 02:41 PM
Actually they’ve been on moving off site in their first msg :)
I really liked the one who decided to show me how our wedding night would go, complete with no clothes :)
Doesn’t seem to be a way to report this, so I guess they can hang out indefinitely for a gullible person.

Bob K's photo
Fri 01/04/19 11:16 AM
Thanks all !

Bob K's photo
Fri 01/04/19 07:29 AM
I’ve never online dated, so I have no idea if my profile is decent or not. It IS all true. But I mostly get very young girls, most of but not all of them with some clothes on. So maybe I sound desperate or something.

Bob K's photo
Fri 01/04/19 07:06 AM
Of the past ten likes or nudges or whatever, the average age of the girl was 27. Which is cool if I was, say, even 40. But at 62 I’m thinking alterior motive :)
Having said that, I recently met a nice lady here, we have just started talking. She is obviously real and I think wading through all the scammers to find her was worth it. I don’t know if we’ll have a friendship or relationship, but at least there is a real chance that could happen :)

Bob K's photo
Sat 12/29/18 10:52 AM
I’m separated from my soon to be ex. Just waiting for the paperwork process to complete.
But I like to do things with a partner, hike, fish, be outdoors doing almost anything, and I miss that. I’ve never on line dated, but guess it’s worth a try.

Bob