Community > Posts By > billp

billp's photo
Thu 01/10/19 05:36 PM
OK, be nice now, but be honest.

billp's photo
Thu 01/03/19 07:34 PM
If you follow routes of migration, modern man originated from the steppes of Ethiopia. We all followed different routes either over land or water. Tribes with different dominant characteristics broke off and got larger. These tribes formed country's. Country's pushed out other country's who migrated to search for land.
And this all happened after the continent shift so Pangea is out of the equation.
So if you go back far enough we are all "black"

billp's photo
Thu 01/03/19 07:21 PM
Hi everyone, Bill here.
I joined this site to try and establish a serious relationship.
All the other sites usually lead up to a credit card needed, or they jump you through a maze of verification's and passwords.
This site is simple t use and easy, they deliver on what they promised. I have been talking to someone already and I only joined a couple of days ago.
I like all the extra things also, such as the "community".

billp's photo
Thu 01/03/19 07:10 PM
The "favorites" are usually credit card scams. None fit a match and I recognize some pictures from other sites. This site is free but they will direct you over to a pay site.
Some are different, yes.
Just my experience.

billp's photo
Thu 01/03/19 06:58 PM
Hi. For every one guy cheating on their women, there is a women who lets him or cheats on their man. The woman knows he is cheating and welcomes him into her embrace. Isn't that encouraging the cheating. And what does that say for the cheaters mistress that she would stab her sister in the back.
Humans are all the same. Women do not have the moral high ground.

billp's photo
Wed 01/02/19 01:22 PM
This penguin decides to take a drive in the country. As he is driving his penguin car, it syarts to smoke and make noise.
So he pulls into a garage run by a bunch of monkeys.
The one monkey tells him to come back in 30 mins and I'll know whats wrong.
So the penguin takes a walk around town, then steps in to get an ice cream at a shop.
Not having any thumbs, the penguin spills his vanilla cone all over himself.
Frustrated, he returns to the shop where the monkey has his car on a rack.
"Looks like you blew a seal" the monkey tells the penguin.
"No, I just spilled some ice cream" he replied.