Community > Posts By > HOUSE

HOUSE's photo
Tue 01/08/19 08:59 PM
lol.... where the dead who has died go.

The dead stay wrong.
Those who have died in different ways goes different places.
The wrong stay dead not knowing Our GOD.
Those that die there bodies go many places it depends on what ,how, and why they died.If they lived a good life an did as god asked as it was in the old way in the Bible.There bodies stay on earth the soul liftes up from the death form of the bodies and turns into Spirit.The ghost part within the internal part stay on the under-world,under ourland here on Earth.Since we gain four soul's every B-day from birth ad the churches won't tell you that.
If you did not follow GOD plan and you have died YOU GO TO US.
DON'T ASK LITTLE ONE ,STAY WITH GOD's PLAN IN THE BIBLE ,LOL....

HOUSE's photo
Tue 01/08/19 08:15 PM

I'm lookin for any Ladies that knows what they want as a soul mate within
there self frist before they want me as a soul-mate
do you know you lets talk

HOUSE's photo
Tue 01/08/19 08:14 PM
I'm lookin for any Ladies that knows what they want as a soul mate within
there self frist before they want me as a soul-mate

HOUSE's photo
Tue 01/08/19 07:57 PM
Hey!Indy Ladies ,looking for those ladies here in Indy that knows what a Soul mate is inside there self before they look for my kind as a Soul MATE to talk with,SUBJECT TO: What your body want ,as your Soul mate ladies,lets talk if you KNOW WHAT BODIES WANT within your soul before you get to know me.Lol....

HOUSE's photo
Wed 01/02/19 05:50 PM
frustrated drinks photocell cell or cell phone?what

HOUSE's photo
Mon 12/31/18 06:36 PM
grandpaw I want to watch Blaze the monster truck in my Mommy room ,from my gransonfrustrated smokin rofl

HOUSE's photo
Mon 12/31/18 06:11 PM
merry,lively and happerfrustrated smokin

HOUSE's photo
Mon 12/31/18 03:51 PM
I'm a Pagan NON-religion pitchfork what offtopic oops

HOUSE's photo
Mon 12/31/18 03:27 PM
gods Hail hurt when they fall on me I don't know about you I take cover when those kind is around and twisters FORM .as far as hell go ,that word is only from those who proclaim in religion.

HOUSE's photo
Mon 12/31/18 03:13 PM
IS mean exists only when you gain wisdom to know for yourself is POWER from god

HOUSE's photo
Mon 12/31/18 03:05 PM
the oldest LYE is SOAP....frustrated rofl slaphead

HOUSE's photo
Mon 12/31/18 02:55 PM
GOD is the world.Gods walk on the earth and god has a under-world we are not allowed to go into those types of realms.What Bodies Want is our living god to Stop being SILENT in us an let go of the past so thee children for God can give us the way to STOP BEING SILENT with our ways in LIFE.GOD is REAL as you ARE.---> W.B.W.