Community > Posts By > Adorable Catch

Adorable Catch's photo
Tue 01/29/19 08:49 AM

Ever hear of it ???

Most people would say it's just crazy talk.

But if you're a critical thinker it all makes sense. check it out >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFFM3YJAs4Q

In a related story . . .

From USA Today: "YouTube to curb recommending conspiracy videos"

Video network YouTube responded to critics who have long called on the Google company to clean up its recommendation engine and not offer conspiracy videos in suggested plays.

In a blog post posted Friday, YouTube said it will begin to reduce recommending "borderline content and content that could misinform users in harmful ways – such as videos promoting a phony miracle cure for a serious illness, claiming the earth is flat, or making blatantly false claims about historic events like 9/11."

Remember Friends,
Our beliefs are PURELY a choice... 'I think that chair will hold me when I sit.' Does it? We could BELIEVE it will not & never use it. No matter how sophisticated you think your religious or scientific beliefs are, you would be honest if you pursue some fact checking.frustrated Don't let your attachments, emotional or traditional or whatever, over ride the evidence. It's your CHOICE, based on?
Which brings me to my biggest concern; the exclusion of content from YouTube & others. Are we really going that far backwards as to CENSOR ?!?!?! This (global) society is becoming more & more speech & thought controlled by the second... and THAT is terrifying!
It's even disturbing to think these comments will be saved for 'future incrimination'?
BTW, technology is pretty far beyond what we are 'allowed' to know about generally. Project Blue Beam has PLENTY of factual basis.
(My quick rant. I didn't take time to site sources, Sorry.)

Adorable Catch's photo
Fri 01/18/19 08:09 AM
This is a great topic!
Too bad I'm leaving for work and totally swamped with activity all weekend... I'm going to check back on this one. I might postulate there is a toroidal field under the dome related to the N / S 'poles' ... and there are lay lines, etc. The Bible says the Sun, Moon & stars move in their appointed circuits and that things will change... to watch for signs.
Keep talking people.

:)

Adorable Catch's photo
Fri 01/18/19 07:50 AM
Yup,

Those anomalies in the community are always curious!
I'm sure the razing is coming when the county finally moves on it...
My ex in laws gave their house back to the bank (on Lake Minnetonka) and it sat there on prime real estate for twenty years... then suddenly the house was gone and Two Mc Mansions went into that space, in just a few months! I can't say what went on behind the scenes??

Adorable Catch's photo
Sun 01/13/19 06:47 PM
Sincere Thanks to you COOL folks who offered opinions.
I truly enjoyed reading your profiles too!

Adorable Catch's photo
Sun 01/13/19 06:32 PM
Hi Guitar SAM,

Thank you so much for the warm greeting.
Thank you for looking over the profile.
I hope you had tremendous fun when you were on that water in your pic, I know how much I love it!
Have a great week!
Blessings :)

Adorable Catch's photo
Sun 01/13/19 06:28 PM
Greetings Happy Geezer,

Love your profile name!
I can relate, ha!
Thank you for the approval. The question is, who will see the advertising??
Have a great week!

Adorable Catch's photo
Sun 01/13/19 06:21 PM
Hello Larsi666,

Such kind words.
Thank you for the welcome!
(I have to fight quite a bit with this site, so my use of emojies has been minimal (none).) Feel free to advise on that too.
Have a great week!

Adorable Catch's photo
Sun 01/13/19 06:16 PM
Hi Eric22t,

So glad you offered the constructive criticism. I really wanted to know!
I was bothered by that myself, just slow to remedy my negligence there. (Partly thought people read between the lines, partly wanted people to dig it out by asking.)
Love the profile pose you have, seems inviting.
Have a great week!
Blessings. :)

Adorable Catch's photo
Sun 01/13/19 06:08 PM
Hey RockGnome,

That's funny to me, but thank you sincerely!
I guess the profile isn't the hard part??
Have a great week!

Adorable Catch's photo
Sat 01/12/19 05:49 PM
Thank you Soufiehere!
Too kind, much appreciated. :)
Best wishes!

Adorable Catch's photo
Sat 01/12/19 05:40 PM
I'm playful, but not playin around... let me know what to add or take away from the profile?

Adorable Catch's photo
Wed 01/09/19 12:43 AM
This site deleted one user I was communicating with.
It has 'disappeared' another person I had a message thread running with.
What the Hell is wrong with this site?
Why would anyone spend 5 seconds here, if communication is blocked with the ones you WANT to message?!?!