Community > Posts By > Romatheart

Romatheart's photo
Sat 01/05/19 04:23 PM
Not sure I'm in the right place. There are alot of fake profiles and bots on this site. I get hammered daily with girls wanting to get my phone # or email address. These girls don't even look real. More like plastic barbie dolls and they have no profile . I didn't even know you could write one here. I'm not sure I'm staying. The profiles I read ( and yes some men read profiles) sound like very angry women. Or like they start it off with a set of rules that sounds like a Marine Corp rule and regulation handbook for new marine recruits to follow. And then complain no one want's to date them? Maybe this is a complaint site? idk Maybe there should be a section for everyone to yell and hate each other? Maybe I think I will go back out in the real world and try there. People are supposed to get along I was taught. Seem's like to much hate here and in the world. Try each day to be nice to one person, whether it be a hello , a compliment or just a warm smile. Maybe it will make their day and in turn they will open their heart to do the same. I know some of these girls are scamming when they email to me, but I still will find something nice to say to them. You would be very suprised at the responces I get back. Some don't bother, most say thank you, no one ever took the time to be nice to me. If you haven't walked a day in their shoe's . Should you judge them? Should you hate them? it takes more effort to hate than to love. Maybe this is something to think about?