Community > Posts By > Sweet_Dreams

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:01 AM
I have a million like stories, lol.

I work at a Home Depot store, and we have big flat carts and lumber carts there. With no room inside the building to store them, we keep them in the parking lot, lining the edge closest to the building. People always ask where they are, and when you say "In the parking lot," they give you a look like they didn't know there WAS a parking lot.

Or when they walk in the front door and without looking, ask where the carts (normal ones) are. Usually, I just point these days, since all they have to do is look straight down the main aisle, lol.

One time, I had a guy ask where Laminate Flooring was. I replied, "In flooring." Sometimes I can't help it. There's gigantic signs everywhere telling you what department it is.

Or when people want to return crap at a regular register.

And the people that come in through the exit and then get irritated because they have to walk ALL THE WAY AROUND the registers because THEY came in the wrong door.

One other thing I love is when people feel the need to tell you how many items they've got. It's okay if they have a lot of one thing or if it's really hard to tell how many (like with siding and lumber), but when they have two of them, and they tell you that, I usually say, "Thanks, I can't count that high."

Lol. Sometimes, I hate my job.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:38 PM
I beat up random, harmless, inanimate objects. This one place I used to work had metal-plated walls in the back room ... I use to put dents in them sometimes. Now, I usually just go for a drive or talk to a good friend about whatever's got me mad.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:35 PM
Wow, I've had really good results with my mutual match. In fact, most of the people I message regularly showed up on my mutual match. However, if I were confronted with a giant penis, I might be a little discouraged (and miffed) myself.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:10 PM
Unfortunately, I can't give you much advice about that since my parents have always been pretty open to everything (my mom, in fact, has her nose pierced). However, I say that if you're 21, it's up to you. Are you going to let your father control your decision-making forever? No, you need to step out on your own, even if it's a small step like getting your nose pierced.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 11/03/07 11:53 PM
I think that it's a trait also, that women (or men, depending) find attractive. I'm attracted to guys with accents (except southern ones ... no offense, I just think it grates on me for some reason), and some people are attracted to people with musical ability, or a great body, or even their status.

Some women are attracted to jerks. Some men are attracted to women with a high maintenence streak.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 11/03/07 11:15 PM
Lex, I'm with you there. If they can't communicate with me without me having to scratch my head and wonder if it's even English, I don't want to be bothered.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 11/03/07 10:52 PM
So you're saying that in all of OKlahoma, there's not a single woman? There's just a bunch of guys, milling around, but no women?

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 11/03/07 10:45 PM
DPW, just keep looking. Just because it takes some longer than others, doesn't mean you won't find someone.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 11/03/07 10:41 PM
That's the thing I really like about the Mutual Match feature on this site ... if you're interested, you click yes. And if they're also interested, then it's all good. You don't have to spend a lot of time trying to find someone that you're interested in, only to find out they're not interested in you too.

Not everyone expects a babe. But sometimes people do expect too much physical attractiveness. As a rule, I always click 'No' if a guy's profile seems like he's leaning too much toward having a perfect person ... because I'm not perfect. I've had two kids, my body's not exactly model quality.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 11/03/07 10:29 PM
In all seriousness, try improving your grammar. When your initial communication is based solely on writing to someone, you kind of want to make a good first impression. People don't want to have to decipher something.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 11/03/07 10:26 PM
I find it ironic that in your profile you state that you don't like drama ... yet you just brought drama. Very intelligent there, bud.

Sorry, but your money and your house don't mean much to someone looking for love. Maybe you haven't found someone on here because of YOU, not them. How many people on this site and you're going to blame all the women? Right.

I think you've just proven why you haven't found someone.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:21 PM
I've only been on this site for a few days, but I think things are going rather well. I decided to try the whole internet thing because I'm looking to relocate to CO, and it's awfully hard to meet people if you're not in that state, lol. Even if I only make friends from this site, it's still a success, especially since we can all use more good friends in life.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:36 PM
Yeah, I agree with the idea of installing a motion sensor light ... or, if you wanna get evil, you could get one of those motion sensor sprinklers ;) I think that after getting a cold shower, they might think twice about going over there to dump their poo.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:17 PM
My ex is kind of like that ... only, for some odd reason, his mom likes me.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/01/07 05:27 PM
Mater!!

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Tue 10/30/07 10:50 PM
I'm not going as anything. I have to work and I didn't feel like freezing my arse off in a costume. I'm going to do some funky make-up I think, but other than that, I'll just be boring, lol.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 10/27/07 11:25 PM
"Should they feel guilty about finding mommy and me class boring?"
No. I haven't attended a Mommy-and-Me class EVER because it's not something that interests me. Why do I need a CLASS to show me how to spend time with my kids, with a group of women and their kids? I would rather do fun stuff in the comfort of my own home or at the park, or wherever I take my kids.

"Should they feel guilty for not finding everything about there kid cute?"
No. No matter how good of a parent you are, sometimes, kids are tired or cranky, or going through a phase. Right now, my daughter is in a stage where she is very specific in the car about where she wants to go. Unfortunately, I have to work, so she haas to go to day care, and she doesn't always want to go. Little kids throw fits. Fits aren't cute. End of.

"Is it bad to have feelings of regret once about having the child once in awhile?"
No. I think every woman goes through it. I find it hard sometimes because I'm young and I don't agree that it's okay to pawn my kids off on others so I can go out with friends or anything. Sometimes, I wish I could let their dad take them so I could go out, but I don't trust him, so it's not a viable option. I have regretted having kids before, but not because of them. I was too young when I had them, and I sometimes do worry that I'm not living up to my potential as a mother. I think every mother has those doubts as well.

"So what do you lovely ladies think about these "taboo" ideas and feelings?"
They're completely natural. I think if a mother thinks they're a perfect parent or thinks their kids are perfect, there's something wrong.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 10/27/07 11:14 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of red flags there. I mean, I'm a single mother (I'm only 21) of two kids, but they've got the same father, who I was with for 4 years, so it's a little different.

I would definately use protection always, because 1) you KNOW she's fertile and 2) if she's been with that many guys unprotectedly, she could have a disease. You can never be too careful.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sat 10/27/07 10:47 PM
My daughter I call Turtle (because when she was little and laid on her back, she reminded me of a turtle on its back) and I call my son Monkey because he climbs on everything.

2 Next