Community > Posts By > Sweet_Dreams

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Tue 11/20/07 09:58 PM
It's 10:58 PM in Wyoming, and it's freezing with a side of snow here. First real snow of the season.... I hate the snow. I won't be warm until August now, lol.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:25 PM

idk, i dont front, im relaxed all the time, i dont lie, never cheated, not many guys can say that, always upfront. idk. no offense but girls at least the once ive met are confused and dont know whut they want

Maybe you need to aim for older women then. I know I'm young, but I've got kids and I'm ready to settle. Before I had kids, I didn't know what I wanted either. That's all part of growth as humans. Unfortunately, some never move past that development stage.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:20 PM

Touché.

Your doubt is well directed, good friend.

;) I knew it.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:20 PM

first thing look for or first thing eye see. i look at eyes first bt then nexy is personality, is she a *****, is she uptight, is she relaxed....

Hmm, maybe you're just into the wrong type of girl. You know how a lot of chicks seem to be into that whole bad boy appeal, but then the guy turns out to be a jerk and they wonder what they ever saw....

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:18 PM

'm a girl. *double checks* Yep, I'm a girl.

I don't believe you.

I don't believe that you don't believe me.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:15 PM

sweet, see i do the same thing but then 6 months later like i said **** changes and there it gos again, maybe girls dont see t becuz well ur a girl.

Well, it's true, I'm a girl. *double checks* Yep, I'm a girl. But it doesn't mean that all of them are like that. Like it was said, you keep on picking the bad ones.

What is the first thing you look for in a girl?

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:09 PM
I look for a guy that is a lot like me. I'm a writer, and thus look for other writers. I look for someone responsible, caring, and who is ready to settle. If I wanted a party person, I'd go to a party. If I wanted someone who wants to shirk off responsibility, I'd go to a homeless shelter. Lol. I'm all about the people that know what to do, when to do it, and that match my personality. I also look for someone with the same sense of humor as me, because a lot of people don't understand it.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:04 PM

he probably lives in a camp trailer behind his moms house and is a level 26 wizard in D&D and has never kissed a girl before and probably smells like a hippopotamus:smile: theres more on here!

... Funny story about that ... I actually knew someone who met a guy online and when they met up in person, she learned he was living in a camper trailer in the middle of nowhere pretty much, and he claimed to be an actual wizard. :lol: God, I wish I still had those texts saved to my phone. Makes me laugh every time.

sad isn't it?

Very much so. Unfortunately, she made the mistake of moving in with him prior to meeting him, so she didn't learn this all until she moved from New Mexico to Wyoming.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:57 PM
Welcome. You don't take bad pics, and if you don't like them, take more and practice. ;) You'll do fine.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:53 PM

he probably lives in a camp trailer behind his moms house and is a level 26 wizard in D&D and has never kissed a girl before and probably smells like a hippopotamus:smile: theres more on here!

... Funny story about that ... I actually knew someone who met a guy online and when they met up in person, she learned he was living in a camper trailer in the middle of nowhere pretty much, and he claimed to be an actual wizard. :lol: God, I wish I still had those texts saved to my phone. Makes me laugh every time.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:41 PM

thanks winnie & sweet flowerforyou

No problem. ;) Just try to relax first and foremost.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:34 PM
Maybe try smiling? Or take a pic in better lighting? And having kids has nothing to do with it, just because not everyone has them doesn't mean they're abject to them. I would definately try posting a better picture of yourself though, where you don't look so pissed off.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:15 PM
I have a lot of mutual matches, yet I talk to only a couple of people consistently. Just because they're matched doesn't mean they're going to talk or respond. Just give it time.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:13 PM
I have a lot of mutual matches, yet I talk to only a couple of people consistently. Just because they're matched doesn't mean they're going to talk or respond. Just give it time.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:21 PM
I'm in Wyoming. Yes, Wyoming. Yes, there actually are people here. No, I didn't say there were many SMART people here. Yes, we have electricity, running water, and even cars. No, we don't ride horses everywhere. Yes, we actually have more cars than people. No, we're not hicks. ;)

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:15 PM
1. Do you sleep in your bra? Sometimes, if I'm too damn tired to bother undressing ... I've also been known to sleep with my shoes on still if I'm that damn tired.

2. Have you kissed any one on your friend list? No

3. Are you happy with your looks? To a certain extent. I'd like to get more into shape though.

4. Do you enjoy drama? God no. But if someone starts, dammit, I'll finish it.

5. Are you a girly girl? Sometimes.

6. Who was the last person you hugged? My daughter.

7. Small or large purses? Medium. I like to fit a little notebook in there, but other than that, I don't keep much. Usually, though, I just use my pockets to carry all my crap around in.

8. Are you short? 5' 0" ... I think so, lol.

9. Do you like someone? Yes, I do

10. What would you do if someone smacked your butt? Depending. Girls I work with do it all the time. If a guy I didn't know did it, he'd get punched.

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes

12. Do you think you’re conceited? No

13. Are you a bit*ch? Yes, but I try to keep it in check. My sarcasm is a little over the top sometimes and people get offended.

13. Do you dress up on Halloween? Usually. I love Halloween. I didn't this year, but definately will next year.

14. Are you double jointed? Yes.

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Bathtub. God, I hate sleep walking.

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours? Nope.

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you? Yep, and if I gave a crap, I might get irritated.

18. Do you call anybody by their last name? Yes

20. How many guys do you think will end up reading this just because it says- Girl Confessions? Quite a few

[x] I do wear make up
[ ]I have cried at a movie theater.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.somtimez.. all the times
[x] I like classic rock.(some)
[x] I like death/grind/black metal.
[ ] like rap.
[x] i like techno.
[ ] I like country.
[ ] I carry a purse.
[x] I’d be lost without my computer
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[ ] I get bored watching football
[x] I love Gothic guys
[ ] I love skater guys
[x] like guys who BMX
[ ] I love country guys.
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat
[x] I love guys that are just themselves!
[x] Guys are confusing!!!
[x] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[x] Lip gloss is better than lipstick.
[x] Can leave the house without makeup.
[x] I play video games, even when there are other people around.
[x] My friends are the best.
[x] I want a tattoo. (another one, that is)
[] I don’t have a tattoo.
[x] I have a piercing.
[x] I’m insecure

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:54 PM
One thing I'm really bad about is being the first one to message someone. I have a ton of mutual matches, but have never talked to half of them because I don't message them first, and if they don't message me, we just don't talk. But I agree with Cherub. Read their profiles and see what you have in common. Striking up a question is a good start, I think. Don't just say "Hi, how are you today?" Because there's not a lot to talk about there.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sun 11/11/07 09:23 PM
I don't know. When my dad met my mom, he told her he wasn't interested in kids (she was a single mother to my sister and I). She gave him a chance on it regardless, and they ended up getting married and my dad adopted us. So, while there's a chance of it being just a booty call, it could turn into something more serious.

But I do think you should ask him. I know in my situation of being a single mother, I would want to know too.

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sun 11/11/07 08:14 PM
Holly, welcome! I'm a single mom too, so I know EXACTLY how you feel. :D

Sweet_Dreams's photo
Sun 11/11/07 08:12 PM
I think it depends (as it does on women) on facial features, whether or not long hair looks good. I dated one guy once, and when he grew out his hair, he looked like a woman. One time, I was supposed to meet him in Wal-Mart and I saw him, but passed by him because his back was turned and I mistook him for a girl. :lol:

Previous 1