Community > Posts By > Nauzy

Nauzy's photo
Tue 02/12/19 06:26 AM
Match people on interests and make it mandatory that people write min of 100 words and answer all questions.
Add more religious options categories.
And if the are willing to relocate.
Best to join other sites and see what features are helpful to you ten implement changes to this site.
Also, you can add the feature of following a person on their posts.
If you use my ideas then I would appreciate you giving me credit me for them.
All the best.

Nauzy's photo
Tue 02/12/19 06:14 AM
It seems like Im living without sex, but seldom without a day of no chocolate.

Ideally Chocolate covered xoxo then sex, of course after all after marriage.:wink:

Nauzy's photo
Tue 02/12/19 05:51 AM
Its so interesting that Man created the concept of a punishing God.
The Bible is a man manipulated plagiarized copy of the Sumerian texts that dated way before monotheism, which started with Zarasuthra.

We project human characteristic, our unconscious fears, and desires only to somehow go back to connecting to our conscience in a very twisted way.

If we listen deeply for answers individually, they are waiting inside, but the key comes down to who wants to listen.

Religion has done a lot of good and evil in the world and if one uses it to not be a beget and dictate what is right or wrong for others but see if it aligns with the wisest and the most compassionate yet responsible part of oneself, it has been confirmed that one will be more secure in one's life according to Dr. Peterson.

Im not a religious nor wish to be and can't believe Christ ever existed as there is no archeological evidence of the man and think if there is a God, it is neural and responsive to the data we input into or collective matrix with our thoughts feelings and actions.Is God benevolent, that seems like a joke if it were we would already be all living in heaven and the innocent would not be so often the sacrificial lambs.

If it feels right then its true for you, One doesn't need dogmatic rules to justify one's unconscious needs.
Feelings are where the truth lies... feelings are the representation of thoughts and emotions united, mind and heart with one goal of harmoney.

Nauzy's photo
Wed 02/06/19 09:58 AM
Hello fellow gentlemen
I just wanted to share some female tips to help you all increase the chances of finding true love if that is your goal.
As women, in general, these are some of the things that we look for when looking for a mate. No you don't have to be the hottest man out here, but the least you could do to increase your chances for a connection on this platform is to make sure you are well groomed and presented in your photo, Working out helps a lot as women also love a fit guy who takes care of himself... very sexy.
Please do take the time to write a couple of paragraphs about who you are and what you're looking. The more specific you are the higher the chances that the right women will try to connect with you. I seldom show interest in men who haven't shared anything on their profile.
Also, say something about what makes you feel alive and inspired in life as this can be a huge connecting point for a meaningful connection.
Thank you for taking the time to read and all my very best wishes.