Community > Posts By > StarTrekkin

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:33 AM
Bart Simpson

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:31 AM

don't know ya but hi star

Hi SMUFLICKER we seem to frequent the same rooms how are you doing this fine morningbigsmile

LEO's UNITEdrinker
I'm tired dear,fixing to go to bed. how about you?

i have an hour and a 1/2 before i get off work then sleep glorious sleep hehe

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:28 AM

don't know ya but hi star

Hi SMUFLICKER we seem to frequent the same rooms how are you doing this fine morningbigsmile

LEO's UNITEdrinker

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:22 AM
Chai' Latte with Soy Please

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:18 AM
Morning?? it'll soon be Nite Nite for me

flowerforyou Hi Bad_girl, i never thanked you for the KIND words Last nite they really helped meflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:15 AM

Wow there are a lot of LEO's here on this site, the sad part is none of us get along with eachother as a rule!!noway devil

It's cause We're all ego-maniacs and VERY good Looking, sexy hehe, don't want to share the lime-light, conceted,,,,,and can't spell worth a darn blushing
What's not to get along with noway

((Stand's up)) HI-- My Name is StarTrekkin and Im a LEO.....

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:09 AM
huh Tired i'm sitting under the Tired sign well if there was a tired sign i'd be under it... babbling giddy tired hood of thunk itnoway

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:08 AM
i too love tats especally on Guys armsbigsmile

Some are really so awesome and artistic-- The ARTIST that did mine was Beyond artistic he had drawings and paintings all over his Studio, of so many different types of art. paintings etc all His, he was so talented,
My Tatoos are Star Trek symbols (go figure hehe) and they were done before the Metalic colors But he mixed colors and got metalic it's awesome totally AWESOME bigsmile

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:52 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou AWESOME #1drinker drinker

THANK YOU FOR SERVINGbigsmile

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:49 AM

has nothing to do with decisions made in the 90's. Has to do with people making spur of the moment choices when they were young and not liking them anymore. Which was why I waited until I was older, to really have a good idea of who I was and how I viewed the world. So I could make ink choices that were really me and were things I knew I would be able to live with the rest of my life.

That's exactly what i did-- i wanted 2 certain ones, designed them my self and waited 25ish years until i was sure-- and i don't regret them at all---
I too am a Christian and have studied the word as a Divinity Student for 2 years, that was a big topic many times and the passages refer to the people in thet time marking them selves declairing them selves Slaves to a false god or idol--- Most of those "laws" were danished when God lowered the sheet filled with food and told John that what He made clean was not un-clean--

My Tats are expressions of Me mainly for me and in no reflect on the state of my Soul --GOD is my Judge--, He and He alone is qualified to Judge me or youflowerforyou

flowerforyou(((stepping off the soap box now)))flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:28 AM
brokenheart this thread is so big how can i find my match??

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:17 AM

Can't quite figure one out though.

Finger Likkin GOODbigsmile

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:17 AM
Wonderbread-- going to bed--careful don't bump your head....

laugh sorry it's 4:21 am and i'm getting giddy

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:14 AM
Welcome and if your offering to put me up for a week I'll sacrafice and come see what the big deal about hawaii laugh bigsmile

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 01:15 AM

WHO DARLIN' , ya got us :wink: bigsmile

In my dreams DC in my dreamsblushing How are you i haven't seen you an a few daysflowerforyou

been workin' a little OT. work 2nd shift anyway & doesn't leave a lot of time. grumble grumble

How ya been hun? Remember don't pet the sweaty things laugh laugh

WHY NOT bigsmile nite nite sweet dreamssmooched

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:45 AM

One of my favorite authors is frank peretti, If you haven't heard of him it is because he mostly writes christian fiction, but he is really good at it. One of his best books, in my opinion, is The Oath. They are supposed to be adapting it to a movie...i can't wait!

Awesome Author flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:40 AM

bigsmile Heres My Sign... STOP! Yield! Caution! Maybe that's why i don't have a Man???brokenheart

I have a great sign in my house it says:
I've Abandon the search for Truth and settled for a Good Fantasy

fantasies are nice :wink: devil bigsmile
And there He is again *sigh*

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:16 AM

Oh GAD!!! i am so lonely--------- i hate going to bed at night--- hate being alone............................. I need to get out of this funk!!! i have a great home, all my stuff, tons of sewing and craft things to occupy me ----------------but all i want is someone to talk to, someone to cook for, to watch a movie with-------- so all i do is sit and flip channels for hours and hours watching nothing at all........ not even my ST movies bummer bummer bummer.........

i even made out my will today how depressing I have NOTHING to leave anyone..........

WHO DARLIN' , ya got us :wink: bigsmile

In my dreams DC in my dreamsblushing How are you i haven't seen you an a few daysflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:13 AM
My daughter and I are going to a movie on V-day Unless she gets a datenoway but i'm a Mom so she would have a miserable time if she dumped me for some guy hehe i'd guilt herdevil

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:05 AM
bigsmile no weinner dogs, huh how about Black & Tans

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25