Community > Posts By > StarTrekkin

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:58 PM
bigsmile Heres My Sign... STOP! Yield! Caution! Maybe that's why i don't have a Man???brokenheart

I have a great sign in my house it says:
I've Abandon the search for Truth and settled for a Good Fantasy

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:53 PM

Dang! I think I've just stepped into the Twilight Zone.

hehe welcome to My Worldbigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:52 PM
So i had some replies to my misserable whinie blog last nite and they all Virtually Kicked me in the BUTT!!! thanks :) I am usually a very up beat- go with the flow- make my own fun kinda person and have been side tracked with thinking i need a MAN!!! to be happy,

hehe well I don't, and what kind of man would i attract being all whiney and bummed--- If any--- So after taking my butt kickkin and thinking about it OUCH!! hehe, i went and had my hair done, fresh color Ummm i mean "hilights" eye brows waxed OOO hurts so good hehe,, and i have an appointment to get my Nails done-- this will cure the biting i hope--

Then i'm going to start looking for a fun place to hang out and meet ppl male AND female,,, ppl to shoot pool with play darts Dance hehe I don't do it very good But i really love dancing-- You know one thing on my Bucket List" is to learn Ball Room dancing I need to find a place.......

HAY i have a plan... and have IMPLEMENTED SOME OF IT........woo hoo Ok now i just have to get some time off hehe the last 3 days i have worked 12-16 hrs a day and will work 12 tomorrow also...

tired so tired ........BUT the OT Rocks.........

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:48 AM
ALL Star Trek But i feel NO GUILT Just Pleasure-- But i have been picked on for watching it 24/7 But i don't i also Watch Star Gate 1 hehe and Monk he's pretty Awesome...

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:43 AM
Morning COCO,

or in my world Good evening hehe 2 hours till bed timeyawn

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:34 AM

I've been biting my nails since i've had teeth in my head to chew on them with . Yes I know nasty nasty habit .
I am on day 4 of NO nail biting . I was feeling pretty proud of myself until tonight I started getting the urge to bite them really really bad . I must be nervous .
Any suggestions on how to overcome this "addiction" laugh ??

I have tried using the bad tasting stuff and it just doesn't work I bite right through it .

I rub them when ever i get the urge to bite Like massaging i think of them growing pretty and it works for me--until i'm watching a suspense show aggg nails go hehe

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:14 AM

jaceknows.... copied/pasted your post,

Let's play house... you be the screen door and I'll bang you all night long."

<licks finger, presses it to her shoulder> "We should really get you out of these wet clothes."

================================================================================================================================

are you serious? if a guy said that to me, he'd have fingerprints on his face for a week from the intensity of the slap I gave him. that is really disgusting for a guy to walk up to a woman he doesn't know and say something like that, even if it is in jest. that guy crossed a line that should never have been crossed.

I thought it was very creative and Cute It's not like he Spit on you

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:12 AM

Here is $11. Drink until I am really good looking, then come to talk to me.

11.00 where are you drinking ?? that's only 2-3 drinks laugh

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:11 AM
My favorite a guy said to me was--
I'd only kick you out of bed because theres more room on the floor...blushing it worked hehe

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:08 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Match-maker Match-maker make me a match (Mrs Doubtfire)

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:58 AM

its always nice spotting a beaver tho atleast it always makes me smile devil

You are soooooooo wrong hehe

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:57 AM

Live in dead animals ?!?!? What ?!?!? That is insane !!

Their like Buzzards Scavengers and gentle, shy unless you trap them or scare them-- i know a lot of ppl that have them as pets

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:54 AM

if it means anything im here! hello everyone this is my first post.

Awesome veggie welcomeflowerforyou drinker

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:32 AM
Edited by StarTrekkin on Fri 02/01/08 02:33 AM
i'm herebigsmile and at work So I have to stay awake hehehe

Sing to the puppys that might help hehe

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:19 AM
[

Yea I know just wallowing a minute in my Alone ness....
don't feel so alone... we're all having trouble with this. You need to get out there and do stuff, be seen and meet people. All you said was you have craft stuff, that I assume you do at home... kinda hard to meet people when you're alone in your craft room hon

Yea that is true... thanks all i needed the encouragment :)

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:12 AM

trust me when I say it could always be worse
true...she could be sleeping in a cardboard box...or living in georgia (i hate that state with a passion)....or have a bullet in her chest
how inspiring...

Yea made me feel sooooooooo much better.......sick
no im just saying...thisngs can always be worse. i mean there are people dying for a cause they dont believe in right now and at least we can get in our beds and feel bad about the petty things in our life

Yea I know just wallowing a minute in my Alone ness....

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:05 AM

iM IN love with my computer!!!noway love laugh

if it was mine i'd be too hehe But i'm at work ohwell

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:04 AM

trust me when I say it could always be worse
true...she could be sleeping in a cardboard box...or living in georgia (i hate that state with a passion)....or have a bullet in her chest
how inspiring...

Yea made me feel sooooooooo much better.......sick

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 01:47 AM
Oh GAD!!! i am so lonely--------- i hate going to bed at night--- hate being alone............................. I need to get out of this funk!!! i have a great home, all my stuff, tons of sewing and craft things to occupy me ----------------but all i want is someone to talk to, someone to cook for, to watch a movie with-------- so all i do is sit and flip channels for hours and hours watching nothing at all........ not even my ST movies bummer bummer bummer.........

i even made out my will today how depressing I have NOTHING to leave anyone..........

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:12 AM

she's just crazy, it seems to be a comman theme around here

i thought it was a prerequsitelaugh ??

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25