AvailableandSingle's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:12 PM
Pick your date up in a limousine and take her to a fabulous restaurant. Really dress to impress. Be a gentleman.

Good luck to you!

Mon 04/25/11 08:07 PM
Welcome!

Very good profile! I have to agree with Josie...

Best of luck to you!

Sat 04/23/11 09:51 PM
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY MINGLE FRIENDS!!!

Sat 04/23/11 01:59 PM
Hi and welcome!

In your narrative section, I would describe the woman you would like to meet and add a bit more about yourself.

Your photo is great!

Good Luck to you!

Thu 04/21/11 10:04 PM
Hi and welcome!

First, I really like your honesty. I like your profile! I do have a few ideas though...

How about adding some action photos of yourself with or without friends? You are good looking!

I would recommend that you consider deleting a few phrases in the narrative part of your profile. I think the following two phrases should go because they are self-critical: "I guess I'm a dork because"... and "I guess I'm a lame because"... I would try to stay on the positive side while writing about yourself in a profile. After all, you have alot of good qualities.

Under your profession, I think you should state your real profession instead of "Unemployed". Later, when you are getting to know or dating a new woman, you could mention that you are currently looking for work or are between jobs.

Good luck to you!

Tue 04/19/11 11:22 PM
Criminal Minds is an incredibly good show! Sad to hear about the cast members leaving the show...

Tue 04/19/11 11:17 PM
So sorry to hear about Bowser's passing.

Tue 04/19/11 11:12 PM
Welcome and Good Luck to you!

Tue 04/19/11 11:02 PM
I am looking for friendship but really hoping to meet my special someone when the time is right.

Tue 04/19/11 09:45 PM
WELCOME!!!

I would include some information about the woman you would be interested in. You may consider expanding your narrative section of the profile to include some of the things you stated in the above post, with the exception of the statement about the woman you are currently seeing.

Good Luck!

Tue 04/19/11 09:35 PM
Hi and welcome!

I would include some information about yourself and the woman you would like to meet in the narrative section of the profile.

Good luck!

Mon 04/18/11 10:46 PM
Hi Raymund,

Welcome to Mingle! I would add more photos of yourself and something about the person you would like to meet...

Best of luck to you!

Mon 04/18/11 08:29 PM
Yes, it does. I am still looking for it so it can be elusive! Don't give up!

Mon 04/18/11 08:21 PM
Edited by AvailableandSingle on Mon 04/18/11 08:22 PM

Mon 04/18/11 08:20 PM
Thanks so much, kic! Appreciate your suggestions and made some modifications.

I like Mingle-met some very nice people here. I think the forums are great!!!

Best of luck to you!

Mon 04/18/11 08:10 PM

Great profile.

I would mention who the gal youre with in the copter pic is. Sister, ex, pilot, friend...if its friend...is it competition? See where Im going?

You actually say something in the howdy section (great!) so give a space between topics. Easier, gentler, on the eyes that way is all.

I would also recommend reducing the list of adjectives for the potential partner. I noticed you want both active and serene. A shorter list may be more inviting.

Hope to see you post in the forums more!

Welcome!

Sun 04/17/11 03:25 PM
I LOVE receiving new messages in my inbox.

Sat 04/16/11 05:50 PM
I'm from Connecticut!

Sat 04/16/11 04:24 PM
Thanks Smith. Wishing you good health as well. You will find your special someone.

Sat 04/16/11 04:02 PM
I will. Thanks for your help.

Previous 1