Community > Posts By > shamrock23

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 12:04 PM
Good day

Well I got my answer and your opinions are humbly noted, but what I noticed is that many men on this site did get angry. It was just to see how you would react but guys all the racist and rude remarks just shows that its easy to be angry but being angry at the right person at the right time for the right reason is whats really hard. Anyway I meant no offense and would like to thank everyone for saying hi (even the rude ones)and that what you think about me doesnt matter I love me because the god of my understanding made me the way I am.

Sincerely John O

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 12:33 PM
Jaee-Ditch (good day to you)

Ladies I wanna know why american men are always so angry, I find myself quite perplexed and confused I say "top o the mornin to ya" and they tell me to screw off. hhmmm maybe its penis envy I dont know could you tell me>

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:03 AM
Actually I wear the beard becase it tickles certain places (wink wink)

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 09:57 AM
Top o the mornin everyone, I am not just new to this site but also new to this country. I came here eight months ago from wexford, Ireland and am looking to make some friends (female preferably) to show me around this beautiful city. I dont have a picture yet but I will have one soon, dont worry im easy on the eyes (toot my own horn thankyou) so until I get a picture I have babyblue eyes, trimmed beard and short brown hair, and a masculine chin if I do say so myself WHICH I DO HA! Anyway I hope I get alot of replys and meet some great people hope to hear from you soon.

Drogna (sincerely)
John O
Slawn (goodbye)

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 09:52 AM
Top of mornin everyone, I am not just new to this site but also new to this country. I came here eight months ago from wexford, Ireland and am looking to make some friends (female preferably) to show me around this beautiful city. I dont have a picture yet but I will have one soon, dont worry im easy on the eyes (toot my own horn thankyou) so until I get a picture I have babyblue eyes, trimmed beard and short brown hair, and a masculine chin if I do say so myself WHICH I DO HA! Anyway I hope I get alot of replys and meet some great people hope to hear from you soon.