Community > Posts By > michiganman3

no photo
Wed 07/06/16 05:12 PM
Michiganman3 and Lilypetal have been together for 7 yrs now. We met face to face the first time July 6 2009.

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 06:43 PM
Chat Global-Date Local

no photo
Sat 08/16/14 08:34 PM
Chat Global-Date Local

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 04:27 PM
I"m an old JSH guy. Celebrating 5 yrs together with someone I met here!!!

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 04:00 PM
Lilypetal and Michiganman3 had a great time together today, spending time together, doing things we like to do, hiking in woods,(sorta-very buggy) geocaching, at the beach, etc.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:20 AM
Well now it has been FIVE years for Lillypetal and Michiganman3.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:17 AM

Today is Lilypetal's and Michiganmn3's 2 year anniversary! We met for lunch...did a little geocaching.....a walk along the beach(Lake Michigan) That first date lasted 7 hrs. We have been together ever since. Lilypetal moved to where I am living and soon we will set up a home together. It has been a wonderful 2 yrs.

Well now it has been (2 days shy of ) 3 yrs for Lilypetal and I. We share a home together, as well as a wonderful life together. A few ups and downs as in any relationship but we work together to make it work. We still pursue our favorite activities and some new ones too. We drove past the mileage marker that I saw that posted "Muskegon 138" and laughed because when I saw it the first time I thought that's not to far to go and meet someone for a date. I didn't know then how far that first meet and greet would take us, but here we are.
:banana: :heart: love :banana: :heart: love
Today is FIVE years for Lilypetal and Michiganman3, who would have believed it. Yes we are going geocaching today, yes we still kayak, (just not today). Still going strong. It's been so long since I've been on here I don't remember how to post little dancing bananas and pictures in a post anymore. I asked Lilypetal if we could post a Sunday morning selfie of us sitting here. LOL. Not going to happen.

Well today it has been FOUR yrs since Lilypetal met Michiganman3 and we are still going strong.

I walked into a place I had never been to before, to meet someone I had never seen.......................

Going kayaking this morning and then tonight to our favorite restaurant for an anniversary dinner.

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 12:44 PM
I still stop in now and again too!.
Congrats on clean and sober!

no photo
Sat 07/06/13 05:55 AM

Today is Lilypetal's and Michiganmn3's 2 year anniversary! We met for lunch...did a little geocaching.....a walk along the beach(Lake Michigan) That first date lasted 7 hrs. We have been together ever since. Lilypetal moved to where I am living and soon we will set up a home together. It has been a wonderful 2 yrs.

Well now it has been (2 days shy of ) 3 yrs for Lilypetal and I. We share a home together, as well as a wonderful life together. A few ups and downs as in any relationship but we work together to make it work. We still pursue our favorite activities and some new ones too. We drove past the mileage marker that I saw that posted "Muskegon 138" and laughed because when I saw it the first time I thought that's not to far to go and meet someone for a date. I didn't know then how far that first meet and greet would take us, but here we are.

Well today it has been FOUR yrs since Lilypetal met Michiganman3 and we are still going strong.

I walked into a place I had never been to before, to meet someone I had never seen.......................

Going kayaking this morning and then tonight to our favorite restaurant for an anniversary dinner.

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:26 AM

You have to use a lot of tact if you tell her.

will the George Costanza "its not you,its me" routine suffice?

Hopefully there will be no "shrinkage"shocked

Ask her out, go very slow about the sex stuff, go out a couple of times, and don't push it. See what happens, if there is no connection on that level you can still be good friends. Once you start the sex, there is no 'just friends' anymore. At least I never could do that.
Good Luck.

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:13 AM

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 09:10 PM
the young guys are dating older women!

no photo
Tue 02/14/12 06:52 AM
Long time, not so much anymore since I Found someone.

no photo
Sat 01/28/12 04:25 PM
Faithful friend, lance bearer.

no photo
Sat 01/28/12 04:23 PM
Siddhartha- Hermann Hesse.
Novelised version of the life of the Buddha.

no photo
Sat 01/14/12 09:48 PM
They are young and goofy!

no photo
Sat 01/14/12 09:46 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/11/11 11:56 AM
One and done.

no photo
Thu 08/18/11 05:38 AM
I haven't been around much in the last yr because I met someone here and there is really no need to come around. I only had one other internet date that was a bust, some other weirdness in chatting with a few women. Be active in the forums, when contacting be polite, don't lie about height-weight-age-income. Be as real as you would like others to be. You can have a good time here and meet some good people.

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 01:25 AM

smooched smooched :heart: love :heart: smooched smooched
Yes it has!!! I am so glad you are my man!! Happy Anniversary, Baby!

:heart: smooched smooched :heart:

Yes I am happy too!!!love love love

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25