no photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:56 AM
Not very PC, but I laughedlaugh

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:54 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:46 AM
When someone tells you "it's not about the money".....it is all about the money!

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:44 AM
OK, it's a door.
From here to there.
We are already living in eternity.
Right now...we are here.....later on....someplace else.

no photo
Thu 07/22/10 10:40 PM
Into the empty, dark, nameless void we go.

no photo
Thu 07/22/10 02:06 PM
Not every woman you met or date a few times is going to be ready for some kind of relationship. It's OK. Take your time and have some fun.
Are you in a big hurry?
Why?

Relax.

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 04:51 AM
Tofu liquidizes real easy, almost all protein, mix in any food. I used to feed my girls what ever I was eating, just ran it through a plastic hand mill, added a bit of water.

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 04:47 AM
Commitment- that what happens when you get put in a psyche-unit and can't get out. You have been committed to the institution, for your own good.

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 04:45 AM
Chat Global-Date Local.

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:51 AM
Class of 76

1976 not 1876

Bicentenial Year, Tall Ships Race from Bermuda to NYC,

Yeah, I went to a couple reunions..........not anymore though.

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 06:41 PM
I signed up to find women to date in the area. Well, not so many near me that are active or interesting. But I did meet someone special, and things are great. Still come around to chat in the forums, say hi to friends.

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 12:12 PM

my right, and nah i dont think i'm good lookin that's the whole point in asking.

Then you are not.

If you are seeking validation outside of yourself you will be let down.
Some will find you attractive, many will not.

If you truly think believe that you are a worthwhile individual, you will attract others who see you the same way.

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 12:08 PM
Yes the OP deactivated........Some folks come to the internet dating scene with very high expectations and tend to become disappointed quickly. I lurked around here a while before I joined in the forums. Looked at a number of profiles before contacting anyone. Looked to see if any locals used the forums. Not just on this site either. I also did some reading about internet dating. I figured it would be another tool or avenue of meeting someone, not the only one.

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 06:35 AM
Your right or my right?

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 06:30 AM
I went to some of my reunions, just too weird for me now. I am so different from then. So are the other people too. Hard to relate to them now.

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 06:27 AM
Because you are a 'new member' and those perks are for those who upgrade or were members before the upgrade. Now if you can remember your old profile and password you would be able to know who has been perv'n you.

But remember only one account at a time.

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 07:05 AM
Yea Michigan!

Chat Global-Date Local.

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 06:59 AM

Mine is the year I was born on the Chinese Zodiac with an ess on the end to make it feminine.

I don't know it that is creative though.

Hmmmmm......then I would be Dogman3 laugh

I figured I was just another middle-aged man in Michigan, recently separated, two kids and child support to pay.

A man, in Michigan, the third one.

((( MM ))) How are ya? smokin

Life is very good these days, my oldest is out there in Colorado now, in the Denver area. I have someone very special in my life for a yr. now.

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 06:54 AM

here's one......your the one thats been picking them....soooooooooooo, maybe,just maybe a little self evaluation would help.....ya think?

We have a winner here folks.

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 06:39 AM

Mine is the year I was born on the Chinese Zodiac with an ess on the end to make it feminine.

I don't know it that is creative though.

Hmmmmm......then I would be Dogman3 laugh

I figured I was just another middle-aged man in Michigan, recently separated, two kids and child support to pay.

A man, in Michigan, the third one.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next