Community > Posts By > Spacemanjay

Spacemanjay's photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:23 PM
wth?Men are not meat to be auctioned off,what's wrong with you ladies.*walks over to the auctioneer*(says in a soft-spoken,yet deep and alluring)so....what would be my starting bid?

Spacemanjay's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:53 AM
I don't know if i am sexy ,but i am a good guy who lives near chi-town in a close suburb.

Spacemanjay's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:51 AM
Plan 9 from outerspace.Ishtar.Starship Troopers 2.omg why did i start answering this,i have too many too list!

Spacemanjay's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:47 AM
My company is really in the holiday spirit.They laid off 80% of our work force.Happy Holidays!

Spacemanjay's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:42 AM
Oh and don't forget the real picky ones,the ones that say"if you don't fit my mold perfectly, don't contact me".Like brains AND Brawn for a guy or smart AND model material for women.

Spacemanjay's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:35 AM
LOL i just saw the Kentucky Fried Movie special edition.I have seen that movie a hundred times some years ago but omg it's still frikkin' hilarious.Can't believe its on dvd now.Now,if you'll excuse me ,but i must build a fighting force of great magnitude.

Spacemanjay's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:25 AM
I was perusing profiles and i came across some that,in my opinion,would never get any replies.I don't know if some people on here have been wronged in the worst way ,but what's with the chip-on-your-shoulder attitude?Frankly i would never get together with someone who has a large list of pet peeves(and these people i am talking about are very thorough about stating them).I don't know ,maybe i am wrong ,but i am a person who accepts people for who they are and i cannot fathom a thought process such as these folks.Maybe they are looking for someone who is perfect,which i believe noone is perfect(we are,after all,human).Well ,there is my tangent for the day. =)

Spacemanjay's photo
Wed 11/07/07 01:24 PM
AGE is a state of mind.I'm 35 and i feel like i am 18 still.Of course activity levels play a major role in that.I took care of my elderly relatives for a long time and i will say this in my observation in life.....stay active.Keep moving and don't sit on that rocker on the front porch knitting.

Spacemanjay's photo
Wed 11/07/07 01:18 PM
Just curious to see if anyone plays Anarchy Online?

Spacemanjay's photo
Wed 11/07/07 01:15 PM
Hey,where do i put my Armor and shield?There's no coat check here!*CHOPS TABLE IN HALF WITH HIS BATTLEAXE* and where's my decaf latte?!

Spacemanjay's photo
Wed 11/07/07 01:09 PM
I got burnt out on that game a long time ago.I had all the dupe. programs and had like a million hit points and such.Made so many charms =).If you are gonna play an old game like that,take it to the next level....X-COM!Old DOS games rule!LOL

Spacemanjay's photo
Wed 11/07/07 01:02 PM
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE =)

Spacemanjay's photo
Fri 11/02/07 10:02 AM
Anyone else feel like hibernating this time of year?I always just want to sit inside and chill in the fall and winter months.Sucks i don't have someone yet to fill these cold days with warmth.At least i have soup(LOL!)Anyone else feel the same way?

Spacemanjay's photo
Tue 10/30/07 02:16 PM
Like coolsville,daddeo =)

Spacemanjay's photo
Tue 10/30/07 02:15 PM
Games are for people who don't know how to grow up.To me,it's a sign of immaturity(is that how you spell it?lol)I mean,if it's a serious relationship or a growing relationship,there will be trust issues.You can't build on a relationship like that,not knowing what is really going on in the other persons head.Stability is a cornerstone of any relationship.

Spacemanjay's photo
Mon 10/29/07 01:08 PM
Hi!Anyone in La Grange Area?

Spacemanjay's photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:12 PM
I wrap it tight and wrap it well,
I think my member is starting to swell,
Light it up,
light it right,
there will be no side-burn tonight,
Come on by and we'll burn til dawn,
maybe by then,
we'll have smoked the lawn.lol

Spacemanjay's photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:05 PM
Hi!My friends always raz me on how a good lookin guy like me can't get dates.I just don't do bars and i don't date co-workers and all my friend's girlfriends/wives have no single friends.It's as if everyone is hooked up!LOL.Anyhoo i was told this may be a great way to meet people(even though i am still in the dark ages and have no digital camera-no pics yet)I hope i can still meet someone without them.