Community > Posts By > MissHolli

MissHolli's photo
Mon 05/26/08 04:40 PM
um shoot, that didnt work right.... port angeles, come on vacation, leave on probation.....

MissHolli's photo
Mon 05/26/08 04:39 PM
we say the same thing about port angeles! lol which is where i am...

MissHolli's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:55 AM
Im Oak Harbor now, and Oh my lord there are sooo many men in this town! Yahhhhooooeee! happy

MissHolli's photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:34 AM
utilizing

MissHolli's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:18 PM
your right, we do need to get organized lol

MissHolli's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:18 PM
Um, here I am again, anybody else around?

MissHolli's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:16 PM
Present and accounted for. drinker smokin

MissHolli's photo
Sat 02/23/08 10:08 PM
I second that motion happy

MissHolli's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:07 PM
Yelm, Washington

MissHolli's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:04 PM
Boneyjoe you cheated, and I am in fact!

MissHolli's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:00 PM
Two months maybe? Did I get it?

MissHolli's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:59 PM
hoot-holler

MissHolli's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:58 PM
I get that alot, but thanks darlin. Try again someonehappy

MissHolli's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:56 PM
Road house blues

MissHolli's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:54 PM
just a baby, maybe a month and a half?

MissHolli's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:44 PM
Alright washington, someone needs to watch smiless' profile for the question of the day, its an intelligence contest for states, Im ruling it now, but Im going out of town so I need someone to pick up my slack while Im gone, check it out, he's areally great guy, add him as a friend, he has great jokes everyday. His name is John, when and if you add him, tell him MissHolli sent you, thanks neighbors!!! Have a great weekend everybody!drinker

MissHolli's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:07 PM
seen you around a bit angel, you are definitly naughty :wink:

MissHolli's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:25 PM
Thank you everyone for your feedback
I appriciate it very much.

MissHolli's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:29 PM
Is it enough, or should I add some. I want a meaningful relationship with someone who knows what that means and how to achieve it. Please let me know if its appealing. And if I should add more. Thanks everybody for you help.

:heart: Miss:heart:

MissHolli's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:01 PM

Im pretty freakin new here. So I figured Id better make myself availiable for everyone, Im not selfish lol. But I do come with a warning label. I am a smart mouth, so I dont recommend me to the faint of heart. But I am a loyal and understanding friend, and am looking for friends for friendly banter, maybe more, who knows...anyhoo Hello all you jsh'ers out there! Lets chit-chat.

Okay... I read your profile and I can say I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not a lesbian. Which, even if I were, would not make you interested in me, now would it?

There was a reference to a man feeling like he wanted to be a woman to have sex with a woman on here a few days ago...maybe I would want to be a man, then? Nope...

Okay, I know I'm rambling. I just wanted to say welcome and I adored what you wrote. I'm sure you'll do well here. I am, obviously, not at all in the faint of heart category. I look forward to witty banter and supremely intriguing posts from you in the very near future.

Lilithflowerforyou
Well arent you just the most adorable thing! Thanks for taking the time. You dont have to be a man to make me happy darlin :wink: I like you just the way you are. Lookin forward to meeting you round heredrinker

Previous 1 3