Community > Posts By > Creamyjazzy

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 02:11 PM

age is one of those factors that allows us to GENERALIZE how people might be,,,but people arent manufactured in such a way as to be so predictable

in the end, it depends upon the person, some are mature and some arent,,regardless of their age

and how compatibly mature two people are can be pretty important and is very important to me

I wont date anyone in their twenties because I have a son that age and it would be too awkard as a family unit (likewise, anyone older than their sixties as its my mothers age bracket)

but anyone BETWEEN thirty and sixty, who also has the maturity to protect and provide for others besides themself and who has similar goals and priorities in life,, would be welcomed into my heart rather quickly (regardless of age)
hmmmm. . . .thats so brilliant. . . . Thanks so much for your brilliant idea.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 02:04 PM

her what organs????? noway

holy crapola batgirl!!!!shocked rofl
don't be shock honey. . . .all offices must be intact and firm. . .you know..*winkz* lol

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 02:04 PM

her what organs????? noway

holy crapola batgirl!!!!shocked rofl
don't be shock honey. . . .all offices must be intact and firm. . .you know..*winkz* lol

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 01:59 PM

I think it's just a personal preference, when you get right down to it, and everyone has preferences. Age, weight, income, where they live, what kind of work they do, whatever -- it's all just a matter of what we, as individuals, prefer.

I personally don't think of age as an etched-in-stone determinant, but I won't get involved with anyone who has kids, so that more or less leads me to looking at the younger ones.

yes u are right. . . . Its all about choice.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 05:20 AM
I learn the courage from my first love now my ex but still searching. She stood up facing me to declare our breakup. . . .

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 04:16 AM
@farmer, i'm feeling you brother. . . . Thats a nice answer for jess. . . Lol. Jess, u mean u don't know what organ i'm talking about???. . . . Maybe u need my lecture privately. . . . Lmao.rofl Tess, i need u to explain your quote better.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 01:33 AM
Lol. . . .thank u shy chick. . .lets be friends then. . . Lol

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 01:08 AM
Thanks folks...actually, to me, i believe that age is never the determinant of happiness in a relationship. What matter most is honesty, sincerity and mutual understanding between then. Age is just a number. . . To me, i can date any woman of any age has far has her sense organs is still active:) :) :) and i'm still searching for One.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 01:08 AM
Thanks folks...actually, to me, i believe that age is never the determinant of happiness in a relationship. What matter most is honesty, sincerity and mutual understanding between then. Age is just a number. . . To me, i can date any woman of any age has far has her sense organs is still active:) :) :) and i'm still searching for One.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Mon 04/18/11 09:13 PM
Hi fellas, i've always been wondering if age difference is a determinant of a stability and happiness in a relationship. . . I'm a kind of guy who believes in dating people older than me bcoz i've tried many times with my mates and people who are younger and yet, it sucks. . . .you know, they wanna spread their wings all over the place tryna lick honey from every corners. . Now, i'm trying wit the older ones who has experience what life is and what it takes to be happy in life but i see that people still take age difference as a barrier for the determinant of happiness. Does that means the younger ones "maybe 5yrs younger" can't live up to the expectation of what we want in a relationship???

Creamyjazzy's photo
Mon 04/18/11 08:47 PM
Edited by Creamyjazzy on Mon 04/18/11 08:56 PM
Hmmmm.. . . . Thank U! For the word of encouragement:) i think i need to be patient. . . I love this site anyway and its so cool. Thank u for the advice. @kissablekiss, i need to complain..lol. Coz everything just stand still around here. . . . But now, its like i'm finding my way tru the dark tunnel. . @ downtown, I'm sorry for your own case. U have to take patient as well. . . U just mentioned marriage??? On your first day??? Not even friendship. . . .# thats a jumpy idea.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Mon 04/18/11 03:40 PM
Hi pals and authors, i'm just new on site and i hope i'm welcome. Is it that hard to make friends? I've been here for 48hrs, and i've hardly made 4 friends. People i mailed just look at my profile and walk away. I'm so bored here, i hate people getting my message and ignoring it. I'm simply here for the One For My LIFE. Pls, if u are the one. . . . . A click on my name will set things right. Pls don't hesitate. Love U. xxx

2 Next