Community > Posts By > Creamyjazzy

Creamyjazzy's photo
Thu 04/26/12 05:56 AM
You cares for a chat??? I'm interested in you dear....let chat!!! And Welcome to Mingle.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Mon 04/23/12 11:51 AM
I need a lady to have a relationship with me that is based on Love and Trust. Thanks.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Thu 04/19/12 10:23 PM
Hello, I'm given it a trial to see if its gonna work this way. I need a real lady to get to know. Distance or skin colour is not a barrier bcoz i'm willing to relocate and settle down with her. If U are the one, just drop me a line and i will follow it up from there...thanks

Creamyjazzy's photo
Thu 04/19/12 09:58 PM
I'm very Happy for U

Creamyjazzy's photo
Fri 03/02/12 11:32 AM
A young lady invited her boyfriend, Atongo, over for dinner so he could meet her parents. While they were at table it started raining heavily. The girl's mother said, ... ... ... "Atongo, I think you should sleep over because this rain shows no sign of stopping anytime soon." After dinner the mum went to shower and the father went to sleep while the girl went to tidy up the kitchen. When the girl and her mum returned to the living room, their guest was nowhere to be found. As they were busy wondering where he could be, Atongo came back drenched. Mother: "Where were you and why are you so wet?" Atongo: "I went home to fetch my nite gown

Creamyjazzy's photo
Thu 03/01/12 09:14 AM
I not an arrogant guy, and i'm not just like other guys here on MINGLE. I view myself more responsible than other men. I'm just myself and i'm real. I was born in African and My name is Lekan. I'm always proud to be a Nigerian and I am proud of my culture. I'm simply here looking for a lovely lady to spend my life. I don't wanna be like a man when his wife asked him why he came back home early from work and he replied her: My BOSS SAID I SHOULD GO TO HELL. Which means their home is full of hell. I Don't wanna build that kind of future with my lady. Hit Me Up if u know what it takes to have a HAPPY RELATIONSHIP.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Wed 10/12/11 11:45 PM
*sobs*..Now, i believe that there's nobody on
earth can ever convinced that True Love Still Exist! What will u when someone u lean your back on, someone u trusted, someone u love, someone who suppose
to dry your tears is the one making u cry in the first place??? After series of love promises, love
pledges for each other? Everything just fade off
into the Thin Air and u are left alone to face the
shame of being
Abandoned! But I'll never Stop asking God...WHY
ME??? Now, Nothing Like True Love to people but they rather prefer Love with sugar-coated lies and promises. LOVE SUCKS...*cry* Is It a Crime to turned to a Player when the heart that loves is been Killed With HEARTBREAKS? 'THE SNAKE DOESN'T FIGHT BACK IF NOT STEPPED ON ITS TAIL...M HEART BROKEN.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Fri 05/20/11 04:28 AM
Awww...you guys are simply the ancient ages of mingles! I pray don't stay long like that before hitting the right ONE. More than 4yrs??? God!!!!!!

Creamyjazzy's photo
Wed 04/27/11 10:34 PM
Hmmmm...nice conversation. Whats now your point now...jess and eilana? And jess, u won't reply my mails...why?

Creamyjazzy's photo
Wed 04/27/11 03:47 PM
Uhmmmm...Deep sigh

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/26/11 11:28 AM
I've been here on site for long, my main reason why i'm here is bcoz i need a very STABLE, SERIOUS AND CONSISTENCE RELATIONSHIP. Any woman who's serious about having a life partner should pls hit me up... I sincerely need someone wit me to move on. ANY AGE AND ANY SKIN TYPE IS WELCOME...ITS NOT A CARRIER FOR ME. I'm simply here for REAL LOVE Who i'm gonna COMMIT MYSELF TOO...thanks.

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 04:57 PM

Hahahaha. . . Can't stop laughing. . . I guess so. U would have handle them if u haven't done those things before. Well, i think its broomerang on you as the law of karma. . Lol. Just let then have fun so that they have story to tell to then children as well:)

Uh oh, the world is doomed once I have kids. lol
. . . Not only your kids as well. This new millenium thing of the new generation, strange kids have dominating this world. Everything has turned crazy up and down. U can't imagin a 4 and half old boy smooching a 5yrs old girl under the flower. . Only the vibration and movement of the flower let know that something is happening underneath we tot it was a snake at first but i was astonished when i saw this two babies in high level of romance . . . .lol. They aren't my kids anyway. .

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 04:50 PM

About 5 years ago, a friend of mine and I decided that we were gonna jump in a lake naked... In early March... When the water was still frozen over except for the first five feet or so... It sucked, and I recommend that no one ever do that... Tis cold!!!
awww. . . . .but u should have gather some fire to warm up yourself. What if i bet it wit you at the rate of $1,000. . .will u do it?

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 04:09 PM
Hahahaha. . . Can't stop laughing. . . I guess so. U would have handle them if u haven't done those things before. Well, i think its broomerang on you as the law of karma. . Lol. Just let then have fun so that they have story to tell to then children as well:)

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 03:17 PM
Lol. . . I remember vividly when i failed to do my homework in my kiddo days. . . I was trashed on my butt by my crazy class teacher. I decide to put "FOR SALE" on his chair with my gum. As soon he sat down, it stick to his butt as well. . . All my mates can't stop laughing for the whole day. It still a secret till today. . . Until when i heard that he lost his life in accident in an auto crash last year. I only went to his grave to confess. . .lol . . .so sad as well. Wat a Naughty Guy i AM!

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 03:10 PM
In life, everybody has his or her own past. . . Before u became that handsome guy and beautiful girl u are today, i'm sure u would have done some crazy things in your kiddo days that make you laugh when u you remember them. . . Lets share this among each other. . . .its fun and pls, come back again to check the thread of this topic. . . Creamy loves you all. I'm starting wit mine first. . .lol

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 02:36 PM

I feel a few years either way is not a problem for most folks.

More than 9 or 10- that's a turn off for me...
. . . . . . . . . Thats nice. . .

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 02:33 PM

Am thinking this thread is rather educational...

in a kind of ridiculously mis-fired kind of way...laugh
yes jess! Its educational. . . . Your idea is need as well. What did u think about this topic??? Does age determines the level of happiness in a relationship?

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 02:19 PM

My first love/boyfriend came when I fell for him in 7th grade. He was always hanging around the monkey bars...underneeth me of course laugh . He was my first kiss. We went to dances, hung out with our other friends and on occasion had time alone for the long passionate kisses that made t+tties perk and pen+s' rise. He took my hand and shoved it down his pants and noway . But that was as far as I was willing. By the end of the 7th grade there was a new girl in town <school>. She had some big whoppers and WAS willing to go all the way. Hence...I got dumped laugh .
awww. . . . So sad. :(

Creamyjazzy's photo
Tue 04/19/11 02:18 PM

My first love/boyfriend came when I fell for him in 7th grade. He was always hanging around the monkey bars...underneeth me of course laugh . He was my first kiss. We went to dances, hung out with our other friends and on occasion had time alone for the long passionate kisses that made t+tties perk and pen+s' rise. He took my hand and shoved it down his pants and noway . But that was as far as I was willing. By the end of the 7th grade there was a new girl in town <school>. She had some big whoppers and WAS willing to go all the way. Hence...I got dumped laugh .
awww. . . . So sad. :(

Previous 1