samanthalynn2011's photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:04 PM

How many of you have gone to be friends with someone you've had a relationship with when it ends?

i am best friends with my ex.....i probably couldnt find a better friend than him!

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:17 PM

clingy is kinda creept sometimes my ex was that way...i came home from wrk to find him settin up his desk n laundry in my place.....we had been together 4 weeks n never discussed living together

THATS not clingy,,,,THATS NUTS,,,wink huge difference..lol

it was nuts yes lol

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:07 PM
clingy is kinda creept sometimes my ex was that way...i came home from wrk to find him settin up his desk n laundry in my place.....we had been together 4 weeks n never discussed living together

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:52 PM
i'm a woman and when i was little my father wished he had had a boy so i was sort of raised like one for awhile and to this day i am probably meaner with words because i wasnt supposed to show weakness so i believe that its about weakness as well

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:58 PM
yeah i smoke cigs on occasion i dont do pot tho anymore but if some does it on occasion its ok

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:56 PM

on all the important matters -
"hit first, hit hard and don't stop"

on women and relationships -
"better to be old and single than to have settled for less"

i like both =]

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:33 PM

:tongue:

make love daily

now thats sound advice
[/quoteI made it up myself:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

well i'm definately a fan!
:tongue: several times I'd prefer:tongue:

hahaha thats great i think most would agree n if not they aint gettin the right kind!

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:31 PM

make love daily

now thats sound advice
[/quoteI made it up myself:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

well i'm definately a fan!

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:25 PM
honestly who can fight that one: make love daily...i see it as sound advice lol

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:56 PM

Don't start nothing you aren't ready to finish.

i like this one its good....
Thats momma ask her anything

is that ur lil boy?????cuz he is sooooo cute whoever he is lol
NO i stole himblushing

sarcasm is good lol.....but he is adorable lol....reminds me of my boss's son who is 5 n says that "we're getting married when he's old like me" lol

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:53 PM
i was ready to do the duck duck goose lol

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:45 PM

Thats momma ask her anything

is that ur lil boy?????cuz he is sooooo cute whoever he is lol

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:39 PM

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:33 PM
when i was 13 my dad gave me a sex talk about how ... guys have 2 heads and they usually are only thinking wth one of them...and on some occasions that one head will decide that it wants you lol....he said in this case some men's heads will be small others will be average, and on the rare occasion some will hurt n make u bleed, he told me he hoped i found one that made me bleed n hurt so i'd stay away till i was 30 i almost peed my pants lol

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:29 PM
my boss's 5 year old has a crush on me so we're "going on a date" =]

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:26 PM

Wow, you got cute eyes, you look like a baby doll. :wink:

hehehe thank you one time i was called a porcelain doll i giggled n then i stopped wearing bright lipstick lol

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:23 PM
I'd have to say the best advice i've ever recieved was that, sometimes things go wrong so you can appreciate them wheb they're right, because a real relationship isn't easy.

samanthalynn2011's photo
Sat 02/07/09 07:40 PM
sometimes people want to put on the brakes because, even though he may have been hurt and he may think he's ready to move on, deep down part of him cannot, and he doesnt want to rush things with you, because wouldnt you be hurt if you rushed into things with him and he couldnt go through with anything with you because of the fact that he couldnt put his whole heart into it? i know i would....

samanthalynn2011's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:48 PM
thanks for understanding! =]

samanthalynn2011's photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:38 PM

dnt stick up for other people worry about yourself lifes tuf thats it

sweetheart i know life's tough....TRUST ME...but i will stick up for someone else if they need it, if i needed help i'd damn well hope someone would help me, so i'll continue to stick up for other people, sometimes when ****s tough you need to know the world isnt full of people who only care about themselves

Previous 1 3 4