Community > Posts By > Swit30

Swit30's photo
Tue 06/17/14 01:57 AM
From serengeti to masaai Mara...amazing,simply amazing!

Swit30's photo
Sun 06/15/14 09:36 AM
Be good to everyone,by doing this He will bestow favour upon favour unto thee!

Swit30's photo
Thu 08/23/12 04:08 AM
My Jesus,it seems to me,that as God,You would have carried Your cross without faltering,but you did not.You fell beneath its weight to show me You understand when l fall.Is it pride that makes me want to shine even in pain?You were not ashamed to fall-to admit the cross was heavy.There are those in the world whom my pride will not tolerate as l expect everyone to be strong,yet l am weak.I am ashamed to admit failure in anything.If the Father permits failure in my life just as He permitted you to fall,then l must know there's good in that failure which my mind will never comprehend.I must not concentrate on the eyes of others as they rest upon me in my falls.Rather,l must reach up to touch that invisible hand and drink in that invisible strength ever at my side....

LET'S PRAY!!
Weak Jesus,help all men who try so hard to be good but whose nature is constantly opposed to them walking straight and tall down the narrow road of life.Raise their heads to see the glory that is to come rather than the misery of the present moment.
Your love for me gave You the strength to rise from Your fall.
Look upon those whom the world considers unprofitable weak servants and give them the courage to be more concerned as to how they stand before You,rather than their fellowmen.

Swit30's photo
Thu 08/23/12 03:36 AM
And you too ceriserose!

Swit30's photo
Wed 08/22/12 01:47 AM
I remember the past and thank God for all that He done for me.''Bless the Lord O my soul,and forget not all His benefits,who forgives all your iniquity.''(ps.103:2-3)

Swit30's photo
Fri 06/29/12 01:18 PM
My Jesus,hide my soul in Your heart as You lie in sepulcher alone.
Let my heart be as afire to keep you warm.Let my desire to know and love You be like atorch to light up the darkness.Let my soul sing softly ahymn of repentant love as the hours pass and Your Resurrection is at hand.Let me rejoice,dear Jesus,with all the angels in ahymn of praise and thanksgiving for so great alove-so great a God-so great a day!
Amen.

Swit30's photo
Fri 06/29/12 03:09 AM
Forgive us all,dear Jesus.Look upon the world with pity,for mankind has lost its way and the principles of this world make lust afun and luxury a necessity.
Detachment has become merely another hardship of the poor and obedience the fault of the weak.
Have mercy on us and grant the people of this day the courage to see and know themselves and the light to change.AMEN!

Swit30's photo
Tue 05/01/12 12:32 PM
Enlighten,guide,strengthen and console me.Tell md what I ought to do and command me to do it.I promise to be submissive in all that you shall ask me and to accept all that you permit to happen to me.
Breathe in me,Oh Holy Spirit that my thoughts may be holy.Move in me,Holy Spirit that my work may be holy...Attach my heart holy spirit,that l may love only what is holy.
O Holy Spirit,soul of my soul,life of my life,I adore you,I worship you,I bow down before you.

Guide me in all my works.
Strengthen me from my weakness.
Comfort me in all my dissappointments and failures.
Sanctify me from all my sins.
Heal me of all my sickness,wounds:spiritual,physical and emotional.
Lead me to the way of my Father,reveal Jesus my saviour to me,open my eyes and my heart to the word of God,teach me to pray,help me to love as Jesus loves.
Strengthen me Holy Spirit that I may defend all that is holy.Protect me Holy Spirit that I may always be Holy.

Swit30's photo
Sat 04/14/12 10:01 AM
Father,l abandon myself into your hands;do with me what you will.Whatever you may do,l thank you:l am ready for all,l accept all.Let only your will be done in me and in all your creatures...l wish no more than this ,O Lord,Into your hands l commend my soul:I offer it to you with all the love of my heart,for l love you,Lord,and so need to give myself,to surrender my being into your hands without reserve,and with boundless confidence,for you are my Father...I believe!

Swit30's photo
Thu 04/12/12 03:04 AM
O God,you are the unfailing refuge of those who suffer.Bring peace and comfort to the sick and the suffering,to the aged and the dying.Give all those who look after them knowledge,patience and compassion.lnspire them with actions which will bring relief,words which will enlighten and love that will comfort.l commend to you the disheartened,the rebellious,those torn by temptation or tormented by desire and those wounded or abused by ill will men.Lord,pour out on us your spirit of love,understanding and sacrifice.May we then give effective help to the suffering we meet on our way.,Help us to answer their cry,for it's our own..May you stretch your healing hand upon the sick..hear my prayer Lord!

Swit30's photo
Thu 04/12/12 02:38 AM
The ways of the Lord are not the same as the ways of men,Be patient..no matter how long it takes your time will come and you'll never even know/realise when He has answered you..don't give up!

Swit30's photo
Thu 04/12/12 02:32 AM
My Father in Heaven,how sweet to know that you are my Father and that l am your child!Especially when the skies of my soul are cloudy and my cross weighs more heavily,my spirit is weak my strength deserting me,l feel the need to repeat to you:Father,l believe in your love for me.

Swit30's photo
Wed 03/28/12 05:42 AM
O my God,l offer you above all my thoughts,words,actions,and sufferings;and l beseech you to give me Your grace that l may not offend you this day but may faithfully serve you and do your holly will in all things.l desire to gain all the indulgence that l can.

Swit30's photo
Tue 03/27/12 11:22 AM
Each and everyday...its just away of passing time when you are alone in the house.

Swit30's photo
Tue 03/27/12 01:22 AM
Single,waiting 4 the cupid arrow...

Swit30's photo
Sun 03/25/12 12:38 PM
I hate mondays....

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next