Community > Posts By > kevlarss

kevlarss's photo
Tue 05/17/11 04:28 PM
How can I look at you when I cant see you ?

kevlarss's photo
Sun 05/15/11 05:32 PM
The one I use for pesky customers or bosses.. I didnt make it & I didnt break it, Im just here to fix it

kevlarss's photo
Sun 05/15/11 05:28 PM
mostly by looking at thier profile then they look at mine then we talk

kevlarss's photo
Sun 05/15/11 05:18 PM
I always prepare a special brand of romance that I use when i go out on dates. I dont follow the traditional romantic gestures instead I have my own types that I use. I try to control the mood, place, time, and/or situation I am in because this is very important to begin with. Then i warm things up with a little humor to make her unsuspecting & weak in the knees. After that I wait for the right moment and reach into my bag of tricks and pick the one that best fits our situation. It takes a special touch to do it just right but it usually works well for me.

kevlarss's photo
Sun 05/15/11 04:39 PM
yes people do meet, I have the option to meet 3 people at this time that live close to me.

kevlarss's photo
Sun 05/08/11 01:56 PM
Its a free country just keep it that way , of course Im not a "diaper sniper" but if others want to be who am I to judge them.
Anywho just take it as a complement I always do shades

kevlarss's photo
Thu 04/21/11 06:43 PM
311 "amber"

kevlarss's photo
Thu 04/21/11 06:40 PM
Nine inch nails "with teeth"

kevlarss's photo
Thu 04/21/11 06:27 PM
Totage gets 10 points

kevlarss's photo
Thu 04/21/11 03:00 PM
Been shacked up for 10 years.. now im not.. so this is the first singles website i ever tried. I have read many of your posts and see a bunch of killer peeps on the site. Im looking forward to making friends here. So grab a drink , relax, and lets chat