Community > Posts By > DENISE_87

DENISE_87's photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:28 PM
I don't know if i can. It was with my maid of honor a week before my wedding.

DENISE_87's photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:25 PM
I was at school today and as i am walkin out of the college i saw my ex- boyfriend. I was like what the crap. I didn't know what to do. All i wanted to was run but he was standing in front of me blocking my was so i couldn't run. All the feelings came rushing back. He use to make me feel like i was speacial; until he cheated on me with a best friend of mine. He told me that he loves me and that he still want to marry me and be in love. I don't know what to do. I want to say yes but i cannot forgive him for what he did. What would you do?

DENISE_87's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:16 PM

Maybe because you're yelling and it scares them? (Typing in all caps is considered yelling and it's rude)

Keep trying though, most people eventually get what they want, if they want it badly enough.flowerforyou

i was kidding no need to me be mean okay

DENISE_87's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:15 PM
it is just a joke relax dang lol

DENISE_87's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:11 PM
WHY IN THE WORLD WHEN MEN SAY THAT THEY WANT A "REAL WOMAN"? THEY RUN FOR THE HILLS WHEN THEY SEE HER COMING. I AM SO TRIED OF THAT.

DENISE_87's photo
Sat 03/14/09 10:31 AM

WHY IN THE WORLD WHEN MEN SAY THAT THEY WANT A "REAL WOMAN"? THEY RUN FOR THE HILLS WHEN THEY SEE HER COMING. I AM SO TRIED OF THAT.

Just because a woman sees herself as being 'real', it doesn't necessarily and automatically mean that the man she desires is going to be interested in and attracted to her, based solely on that fact.

There's a lot more involved in relationships than that.

Well i have been talking to this gut for a a month now and it has gone no where i mean he only call or hangout when he wants something from me that is like crap you know

DENISE_87's photo
Sat 03/14/09 10:26 AM

DENISE_87's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:16 AM

Yah..guys like to flip the switch often whereas women tend to dim the lights gradually..guys enjoy flipping, its in there nature....they flip burgers/stocks/hard assets-houses/girls...they ought to be flipped off

roco

You are like so right.They need to be flip off. I but that is how life is you know.:banana:

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:44 PM

OMG I'M GONNA HIDE MY KITTY CAT.....

i am to nice i wouldn't do that to anyone that is mean

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:41 PM
yea :smile:

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:37 PM
yea i knnow

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:34 PM
Just when you think he is to good to be true he flips the swich on you. So that in the world is worng with ppl. Why can't you be who you are? Are you scared of what ppl going to think oof you or something? I mwan come on now!!!!! devil brokenheart tears

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:27 PM
Thank you so much

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:22 PM
"COME AND GONE"
Flowers have come and gone.
The sun has come and gone.
Tears have fallen and gone.
Hearts have been broken and gone.
Coming is the best thing in life.
Going is the worst thing in life.

Giving you all of me have come and gone.
Loving you with all my heart has come and gone.
Holding me in your arms has come and gone.
Telling you all my life desires has come and gone.
Beliving in your words has come and gone.
Giving me the world has come and gone.

Finding love has come and won't leave.
Running to his arms has come and won't let go.
Leting him know my hearts desires hs come and won't stop.
Living my life to the fullest has come and will continue.

DENISE_87's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:39 AM
WINDOWS

It is a window to my soul that it is very cloudy.
I try to wipe it but the more I wipe at it the
more cloudy it gets.I want this to be clean.
When I close my eyes the images won't leave
me. I want to run,but the more i run the
closer it gets to me.I see the face of the world
and I see the face of God. He pull me and the
world pulls back at me. The more the world pulls
that cloud get bigger. But I hold on for dear life
as if it is the last breath I take. The bigger it
get the heavier it will be. I take this and I will run to your arms

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:42 AM
no i am haven't

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:41 AM
yea i want a good man. i want a man not a boy for one cause you can't raise them there mom should have done that and now that i think tabout it why i am trying to rush something that will happen on its own

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:35 AM
what i was meaning to say is that i don't want to get married i just want to have fun sometime you know i'm tired of the games i know that i am 20 but you know you kind of get tired of games you know

DENISE_87's photo
Wed 08/20/08 10:26 AM
I never been on a date. How sad is that? I mean really. There is no one no that feel like that. Like you aren't wanted. That is like that worse feeling to have really. I mean i sit home cause most of my friends are getting married. I am like that is crazy. Everyone is getting that marring dease and can't get away from it. I don't want to get married all i am saying that i want to go out and have fun with a GUY that is MINE. I'm i being to needie or is that just what a girl wants that has never been on a date.

DENISE_87's photo
Tue 05/20/08 01:07 PM
Really it depends on who you are on the inside and there personallity. Cause there are some crazy guys and girls out there you know. That is all on that person and if you are doing some stupid things to make that person jealous then that is all on you.

Previous 1 3