SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Fri 06/27/08 07:13 PM
turned 23 and feel 123!!!....butnit turned out to be a great day just wishing acertain someone was here with me but we cant get everything we want huh?...oh well just checking and seeing what u guys were up to...laterz

samanthasmokin

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:57 PM
tell me more!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:48 AM

day be filled with God's perfect peace and love. Have a good one! I'm off to work~

the very same to u...flowerforyou flowerforyou

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:34 PM

If you fell in love with a fairly wealthy person, would you object to a prenuptial agreement? if yes, state a valid reason, and not just; "if he loves me it wouldn't be needed"

indifferent indifferent indifferent dunno...

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:33 PM

Please America reflect your views for our future! Will any of them make the difference needed? Do they even address the issues we have at hand? What is our biggest problem they are all ignoring?

Let em have it.

i REFUSE to vote this year....i will not be a part of the destruction of the world even though i would take anyone besides the ****ing monkey we got in office right now!!!mad mad mad

If you don't vote, you have no room to complain about what happens.

i am not complain about anything i jsut dotn like any of the canadiates we have...i wanted rudy but hey whos gonna listen to me?...i just want george out!!

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:31 PM

We all have also said this to ourselves many times over. If you could change it....what would it be....and how would you have done it differently?

i dont regret anything in my life...waht i did and didnt do would not make me the person i am today....CRAZY ASS RETARDED LOVING WOMAN....flowerforyou

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:29 PM

Please America reflect your views for our future! Will any of them make the difference needed? Do they even address the issues we have at hand? What is our biggest problem they are all ignoring?

Let em have it.

i REFUSE to vote this year....i will not be a part of the destruction of the world even though i would take anyone besides the ****ing monkey we got in office right now!!!mad mad mad

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:29 PM
wish i had her perfect eyebrows...huh

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:16 AM

beautifulflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

thank youflowerforyou

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:16 AM

seeing how the fact i wasnt supposed to leave the state of alabama...dont tell my P.O.....lol

Shhhhh!K;It will be our lil secret.laugh :tongue: laugh

ok we wont tell anyone...:wink:

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:46 AM

I really like your default picture. Beautifule smile. They look nice, and Im jealous. I want to go down to Gulf Shores.flowerforyou

that was my first time...even though we didnt get there till 10 pm i still woke up like a kid in the freaking candy store!!!...i went shopping crazy....spent over 500 dollars i shouldnt have and it is not like i can take some of it back ya know?...im NOT driving that ****ing far again!!...plus i am burnt like a crisp..but i loved it...i suggest the bar called FlorBama...it starddles the florida and alabama line and it is awesome seeing how the fact i wasnt supposed to leave the state of alabama...dont tell my P.O.....lol

Can't believe that was your first time. But isn't it beautiful? But you only live once, so do what makes ya happy. I have heard of the Florabama, heard it was rebuilt after hurricane ivan in 2004. I'm hoping to go down and stay at my sisters condo this summer and take my son to the beach for the first time.

it is beautiful...i loved it and didnt even want to leave...i plan on going back in 3 weeksn when it warms up allitlle it was just too damn windy this weekend...we stayed at one of the phoenix hotels on the freaking 7th floor it was aweosme we fed the seagulls while they were flying and everything...me and my friend that went down there with me r planning on moving down there...that is why in 3 weeks we r taking off friday leaving thursday night and all day friday look for jobs down there...cuz man i honestly didnt want to leave...yeah every one jokes on me saying this is just ur first time this is like my 50th time ...i have only been to pensacola...that was my parents retreat and that is all i have known...and i used to think that pensacola was beautiful...it aint got nothing on gulf shores and what sux about it it was STILL in alabama...damn alabama is beautful in some places...

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:27 AM

I really like your default picture. Beautifule smile. They look nice, and Im jealous. I want to go down to Gulf Shores.flowerforyou

that was my first time...even though we didnt get there till 10 pm i still woke up like a kid in the freaking candy store!!!...i went shopping crazy....spent over 500 dollars i shouldnt have and it is not like i can take some of it back ya know?...im NOT driving that ****ing far again!!...plus i am burnt like a crisp..but i loved it...i suggest the bar called FlorBama...it starddles the florida and alabama line and it is awesome seeing how the fact i wasnt supposed to leave the state of alabama...dont tell my P.O.....lol

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:19 AM
it shouldnt....try again i guess...idk why it ssys that...

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:13 AM
hey everyone i got 3 new pics on my profile from this weekend...went to gulf shores and had a freaking blast!!...well let me know what u think...

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:12 AM

I'll drink to thatdrinker drinker drinker

so ur r a cubs fan i percieve?flowerforyou flowerforyou

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:38 AM
who sux now?....my "sucky" team beat the crap out of your so called "awesome" team....so now i dont want to hear that the ****ing cubs suck cuz looks like they dont!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

WE STILL BELIEVE!!!

GO CUBS!!!!drinker drinker drinker

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:27 AM
"The Bleeding"

[V1:]
I remember when all the games began
Remember every little lie and every last goodbye
Promises you broke, words you choked on
and I never walked away,
it's still a mystery to me

[Pre-Chorus:]
Well I'm so empty
I'm better off without you and you're better off without me
Well you're so unclean

[Chorus:]
The lying, the bleeding, the screaming
Was tearing me apart
The hatred (deceiving), the beatings; it's over

[V2:]
Paint the mirrors black to forget you
I still picture your face and the way you used to taste
Roses in a glass, dead and wilted
To you this all was nothing
Everything to you is nothing

[Pre-Chorus:]
Well you're so filthy
Well I'm so ugly
You're better off without me and I'm better off alone

Was tearing me apart
The hatred, the beatings (disaster); it's over

As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me
You're the darkest burning star, you're my perfect disease

Was tearing me apart
The hatred, the beatings; it's over
Disaster
Was tearing me apart
The hatred, the beatings; it's over
Disaster

It's over now...

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:25 AM
going to see them in may at bham!!!....

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:25 AM
love it!!!!

SQUIDLOVERGIRL85's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:32 AM
my aunt was in the north tower and i was going to meet her for the first time that christmas but i will never get the chance to now....i have an elaborate tattoo in her memory and all those who passed that day....i also collect every article, book picture movie ANYTHING i can about 9/11...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16