Community > Posts By > DragonLord500

DragonLord500's photo
Mon 11/19/07 11:04 PM
What i think is, if your not showning lots of interest in him and making him feel he is the only one your talking to and want, then im sure he is not feeling the same way to you, he may still be searching until he finds you want him as much as he wants you and to see if there is one better or atleast not shutting the idea out to other woman who may actually want him and not play games. So i think he probly is telling other nice but different things to see where it goes, which im sure everyone does when they have multi people interested in them you know. Because woman play games just as much as men do, and both genders lead the other on, but those who do that are dishonorable and sad. so just be very straight forward and extremely honest with them.

The ONLY way to tell is through time, so dont shut anyone out, bc you never know when you got the right one or not, but yes i agree with gorgeous19 on the bed thing, if all he wants is to get you in bed and wont get to know you then im very positive he is wanting your body, not you. You can also tell on the conversation you have, or what he says. but ultimately TIME is the only way of telling the truth.

There is more i can say but thats good enough for now, i dont need to get really into it, bc its not that serious. I hope you find the right guy ladies, Or girl for all your guys out there.

DragonLord500's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:37 PM
I was in the US Marines, as a Infantry Rifleman. I served my time and got out so i could start my own bussiness and have a family...the family part is what i still need to complete my mission LOL.

DragonLord500's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:29 PM
Thank you, twitch.

DragonLord500's photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:54 PM
Thanks, im rather new to the JSH forums but i will try to join in the fun all you are having :wink:

DragonLord500's photo
Mon 11/12/07 02:51 AM
Ok this is my 2nd thread, the purpose for this one is me saying hello to everyone, the other has its purpose too, and thanks for respecting that. Anyway, Hello everyone! Any gamers out there?

DragonLord500's photo
Sun 11/11/07 11:29 PM
Hello Ladies,

I joined this site about 1 week ago or so, and i have found alot of very interesting friends and a few potential lovers, but nothing serious so far. So now here i am to see if theres anyone on the forums who is interested in me. Please ONLY WOMEN who are interested reply on this post or send me a msg on my profile (which is most prefered) please. I dont need any comments or advice at this time thank you (applys to all others who see this thread).

Pls check out my profile for more info but here is a brief description. Im a ex-US Marine Corps Infantry Rifleman, Italian, Hardcore Pro gamer (i play xbox 360 video games online competitively), Artist, very open minded, im honorable and i take pride in my honesty and loyalty/faithfulness, non-smoker, never did drugs, i have a goatee LOL, want children, looking for long term relationship which will lead to marriage, i like anime, love to draw, i listen to rock/alternitive/punk music, i believe in chivalry so i tend to do all sorts of old fashion things for a woman im with, i like sci-fi and medieval times, im very down to earth, blunt, im hard to others but soft to my lovers, family and friends, and much much more. If your interested, let me know and msg me on my profile.

Thank you for taking the time to hear me out and read what i got to say, im not excluding friendship but i would most prefer women who are interested in more than friendship.