Community > Posts By > CLE

CLE's photo
Wed 01/30/19 08:45 PM
So let me start off with an honest trip down memory lane. I've been single for 2 years now. I've tried at least 12 different dating apps. I've paid for 4 of them. I've personally reached out to a good 300 ladies and have liked well over 1000 profiles. All this "work" has yielded exactly 3 women 2 of which I went on a few dates with. They all went very well. I am a very super likeable dude and a real people person. These ladies were just not the right person for me. However, free or paid subscription all apps have yielded the same results. So in fairness let me first say I don't consider myself to be an overly handsome man. That's not any apps fault nor can they bolster any better numbers between them. I went into this with a realistic attitude but hoped deep down that words of a poet spoken from the heart would somehow land this beast a princess. I am in no way "salty" about my experiences. However I'd be lying if I didnt say I am disappointed. Also, for you ladies when you see the word women ... replace it with men ;)
Factoid #1 be realistic. See yourself as how the world sees you, if you're not an attractive person every dating app yields basically the same results. Your words mean nothing because you get left swiped and those beautiful heart felt words you spent an hour composing are never seen.
Factoid #2 take notice how you start to see the exact same people app jumping. Somehow they are thinking it"ll make a difference. Wait a minute....so did I?! In all reality it will indeed increase your chances, but only the beautiful people truly benefit. Face it, It's allllll based on looks and I've been told on multiple accounts the ladies get bombarded with messages. They won't likely waste their time trying to drive a Chevy when they can drive a Ferrari.
Factoid #3 people have lost the ability to communicate. I am amazed at the women I have interacted with, almost never asked questions about me. If you can't talk over text it sure as hell isn't going to be any better face to face. It's downright rude and insensitive when people don"t ask questions about you.
Factoid #4 EVERY app I have used started with a good solid 3 days of spam accounts. This app suffers from the very same extreme amount of fake users. If I was gullible I'd think I could have any 22 year old I wanted lol. Asking us to pay to see who supposedly likes us when it's beyond obvious these arent real people is really off putting. All apps.... suffer ..... from the same thing!
Factoid #5 refer back to factoid #1

So I raise a glass with and to those not blessed with an exterior that is deemed beautiful. You might die lonely and alone, but at least your dead. Place your faith in today, because tomorrow is always a sucker's bet.