Community > Posts By > hardworkingmom2

hardworkingmom2's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:44 AM
My mommy mobile-'02 Ford Taurus:smile:

hardworkingmom2's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:59 AM

HAHAH good point charles :wink:

Hard I know what you mean when people take time to post...Im on more than I like but I dont want to talk to myself laugh ...wait I do do that!

Talking to yourself isn't bad...it's when you start answering yourself that you know you need to get out more..laugh

hardworkingmom2's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:13 AM
Good Morning Everyone! We are supposed to get 4-9 inches of snow tomorrow! aaaaah I have to do the rest of my Christmas shopping frown But today will be a good day because I too get all next week off:smile:

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:55 PM

i cant find my camera

here you can borrow mine laugh well it's almost 5..gotta go pick up my lil ducklings-*waves goodbye

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:32 PM

it is friday for me,, what the hell you talking about almost friday???lol

I was just thinking that! AND i get all next week til the 3rd off PAID-woohoo

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:28 PM
Thanks for the love guys!happy

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:21 PM
Hey everyone!

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:02 PM

I Know how you feel. I'm talking to someone on here-but see that they've added all these other perty single mommies to their "friends list" and still meeting others...the purpose of this site is to meet someone, so why is it that when people do meet and hit it off they keep looking for something that "might be better"--it sucksgrumble grumble

Whoa!! Wait, wait, wait wait on that one. :tongue:

I happen to be here looking for my "special woman", but I have FREINDS here too. I have met some really great and FUNNY people! And so I ask them or they ask me to be on thier "FREINDS" list.

So one of two things can happen..the best of the two is to don;t get all bent out of shape just because a person TALKS to someone else. If I like a woman in more than friends, I have no problem in TELLING them so! But its not going to stop me from having FRIENDS! Lots of people here have a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR..and I LOVE TO LAUGH!

Hell, read some of my threads I post in..you will see I just love good conversation and a LOT of LAUGHTER!

As to you MsTeddy...just TELL THEM! We are not in the 3rd grade and why beat around the bush? (no pun intended..I happen to LOVE bush too :tongue: )

But seriously, lets be ADULTS here and try to act like that too.
bigsmile drinker drinker bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

LOL I'm not "bent out of shape" I'm still looking for friends too. It just hurts that he's still meeting and taking people out.

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:58 PM

Atleast someone appreciates a BBW! Thanks guys!

that's what I'm sayin!laugh

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:54 PM
answer my prayers

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:48 PM
I Know how you feel. I'm talking to someone on here-but see that they've added all these other perty single mommies to their "friends list" and still meeting others...the purpose of this site is to meet someone, so why is it that when people do meet and hit it off they keep looking for something that "might be better"--it sucksgrumble grumble

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:45 PM
mind over matter

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:29 PM
gosh people only post on this like once every 4 hours LOL

hardworkingmom2's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:04 AM
Goddard, Kansas here-right outside of West Wichita

hardworkingmom2's photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:52 PM
Hello and welcome!:smile:

hardworkingmom2's photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:13 PM
My mom also bought me some kind of Brittany Spears perfume. smells really good

2 squirts does the trick

hardworkingmom2's photo
Wed 12/19/07 01:33 PM
You have a safe and Merry Christmas as well.:smile:

hardworkingmom2's photo
Wed 12/19/07 01:32 PM

Victoria Secret's dream angels Heavenly
4-6 sprays... but I wont dare tell where.blushing huh

I wear that exact same kind! It smells great!

hardworkingmom2's photo
Wed 12/19/07 01:15 PM
Eh I'd let him take me out:wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6