Tue 06/03/08 09:17 PM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the welcome. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:15 PM

never would have been betterdrinker drinker drinker but welcome

Awe, that's not very nice! grumble Drink up, buddy. flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:11 PM
Hello all. I never posted in the "Hello, I'm new here" area, so I figured it was better late than never. :smile:

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:19 PM
It can be pretty difficult. I've only met one person from online, and I had been speaking with him for a while before I made that decision. You just have to be sure that you want to meet them. If you're worried, try a public place with a lot of people. It also might be nice to talk on the phone for a while first so you can get a better impression of them.

Bottom line: Trust your instincts and be careful.

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:12 PM

I throw them at children. laugh

Very nice! laugh

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:10 PM

I don't know what to write here. :wink:

I can think of a few suggestions....! blushing

I like cheese. :wink: flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:02 PM
As long as you have put thought into it and are sure you know what you want, go for it. Should you decide to get one, I wish you the best of luck that it turns out just how you wanted. :smile: flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:59 PM
I don't know what to write here. :wink:

Gemini44's photo
Tue 06/03/08 03:26 PM
According to http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition, I look like Janeane Garofalo and Alan Rickman. That's a bit strange. huh huh ohwell ohwell

Gemini44's photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:24 PM
Tom Waits "Temptation"

Gemini44's photo
Sun 06/01/08 06:46 PM
Very cute. :smile:

Gemini44's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:03 PM
artistic movie you've ever seen? I'm always looking for something that has an interesting look to it.

Some of my favorites are:

A Scanner Darkly
Frida
The Science of Sleep

Gemini44's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:41 PM

<------- Gets up and walks away silent and dejected! :cry:

Awe. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:39 PM
1. R U into guys? Just one. (((Lex)))

2. all i wanna know is sexy can i ? I'm not sure. Can you?

3. when will it end? Eight days, four hours, twenty-seven minutes, and thirty-two seconds after it began.

4. What's the best thread you've ever seen on this site? I don't play favorites; I leave that to parents.

5. Perfectionist or not? Usually, yes.

6. Is there someone here that you really dislike? Nope.

7. Do you have all of your teeth? Yes, I do.

8. Why is Etrain such a GOD!!!!! I can't answer that; I worship Pop Tarts and Mountain Dew.

Gemini44's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:20 PM
Do you have a phrase that you use as an icebreaker? When you want to end an awkward moment of silence or change the subject, what do you say?

"I like cheese."

Gemini44's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:11 PM

What was the name of that movie where the was a group scuba diving and the couple got left behind and it pretty much just showed them surviving in the ocean and getting attacked by sharks? It was based on a true story.

Anyway, I went to rent it and the guy at the movie store told me it was bad,(should have listened) but I didn't realize it was going to be so bad that I'd have to fast forward through just about the whole thing. It was horrible.

"Open Water"

I'd have to say the worst I've ever seen was "Freeway 2: Confessions of a Trick Baby" or possibly "Strangeland" (Dee Snider as a main actor--need I say more?).

Gemini44's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:07 PM

My other shoe has a threatening message carved into the bottom. How did they do that?

Maybe ants are trying to tell you to stop stepping on their homes.... Or maybe they just don't like your shoes.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gemini44's photo
Sat 05/31/08 04:00 PM
on the bottom of your shoe?

Mine has some hearts, old gum that has been worn so it's no longer sticky, and a fresh spider carcass (he cut me off in traffic).

Gemini44's photo
Sat 05/31/08 03:40 PM
I would prefer to go to a coffee house. That kind of environment is supportive to conversation, so you can get to know more about them and not get dry mouth.