Community > Posts By > vmr30

vmr30's photo
Sat 06/25/11 10:58 PM
wow great song and message. Thanks for sharing.

vmr30's photo
Mon 06/06/11 07:36 PM
I had heard people call themselves asexual before but didn't know what it meant. Thanks for sharing the information.

vmr30's photo
Sun 05/29/11 07:34 PM

welcome vmr30. any friend of ruths has got to be......wel really weird....J/K :wink:

Well you know what they say...it takes one to know one. ;) (J/K)

vmr30's photo
Thu 05/26/11 07:40 PM
I just watched Inception and was hooked the whole time. I haven't enjoyed a sci-fi this much since the first Matrix Movie.

vmr30's photo
Thu 05/26/11 07:37 PM

How many are funs?Am i the only who thinks that VD has smoked Twilight piece of...?

I've always enjoyed Vampire movies and shows even before they made a come back with Twilight. I watched a few episodes of True Blood but I didn't really enjoy it, some scenes were too sexual for me. But I do enjoy The Vampire Diaries. I'm a few episodes behind because of finals but hope to catch-up soon.

vmr30's photo
Tue 05/24/11 09:52 PM

Hi, Vicky! Welcome to Mingle. :)

One of my BFFs just finished Law School and is now studying for the Bar, so I know what you'll be going through. :)

Thanks! Yes I know everything I do now is preparing me for the Bar. It doesn't make it easier but it makes it better. And the fact that you are still friends with someone who went to law school gives me hope that my friends will still be around once the madness is over. I feel horrible missing people's birthdays and get togethers but I don't have much of a social life when school is in session.

vmr30's photo
Mon 05/23/11 07:09 PM
What an amazing poem. Thanks for sharing!

vmr30's photo
Mon 05/23/11 06:53 PM
Hi Everyone!

I look forward to making new friends and learning more about mingle.

Ruth: you are awesome!

Best,
Vicky