Community > Posts By > reydar

reydar's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:01 PM
reydar's photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:27 AM
still freaking single.. stings a bit more every time I look in this forum.. thanks OP...LMAO

reydar's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:40 AM
I have read all the comments here...and as a single mom of 4 kids (mine are 15, 13, 7 and 5) I have learned that yeah.. I can not take all of my kids shopping at once with me... They drive me insane. I can handle one or two at a time though. Because to be quite honest I will paddle that little ass if they act up. (I live in a state that it is NOT against the law to spank your children.) And if my kids act up in the store it only takes me to count to two in a three count before they straighten up. I understand completely what the OP was saying that kids drive him insane. HELL, mine drive me insane sometimes... I think that maybe the village thing was taken out of context a bit... however I also understand what lcjw was stating... I may not agree with her statement completely because to be honest if my kid is out doing something they shouldn't be doing and I can't see him/her, I would hope that somebody would tell me... As I would do the same. I suppose in conclusion.. I think if you can't control you children then maybe you shouldn't be at a store with your kids until you can... (ie when they have calmed down or you have calmed down)

reydar's photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:07 AM
YEAH.. Kansas is pretty much boring everywhere...LMAO

reydar's photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:52 PM

Actually, there really isn't such thing as the "Internet Police." We call that the FBI. They deal in those sort of things since for the most part they are national cases. The FBI has a website to where you can actually report things like what countrybelle6471 said. However, it's usually groups like Perverted Justice and things like that that are doing it. And as long as this guy is out there, I know I'm safe.

yikes are you even 16?

Like for real...My 13 year old looks older then Zenth

reydar's photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:01 PM

OMG.. I'm like almost 100% sure I had an "internet cop" approach me via email.. profile said he was 30 y/o male in my town.. but when he emailed me there was no pic so I basically told him the same thing I tell every guy that emails me.. put a pic up and we can talk... well so then he proceeds to tell me he is only 15... I was like um.. you need to not be talking to me then.. I have kids your age and you shouldn't be on this website... I was actually so freaked out about it I reported him and blocked him from emailing me... But I think he was either an internet cop or some dumb kid trying to be grown up... LMAO

OOOO! that would creep me out too!

Yeah.. and I told him that I was reporting him and he just kept emailing me so I had to block him...

reydar's photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:58 PM
OMG.. I'm like almost 100% sure I had an "internet cop" approach me via email.. profile said he was 30 y/o male in my town.. but when he emailed me there was no pic so I basically told him the same thing I tell every guy that emails me.. put a pic up and we can talk... well so then he proceeds to tell me he is only 15... I was like um.. you need to not be talking to me then.. I have kids your age and you shouldn't be on this website... I was actually so freaked out about it I reported him and blocked him from emailing me... But I think he was either an internet cop or some dumb kid trying to be grown up... LMAO

reydar's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:27 AM
this blade of straw sure is good...LOL..

reydar's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:23 AM
Edited by reydar on Sat 11/22/08 10:24 AM
Thinks he's a hunk but really...

Damn it pete that was for hunky not for you..

You are a hunk you don't have to think you are...LOL

reydar's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:12 AM
actually knows what cowboy bebop is ..

reydar's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:47 AM
is happy that I'm here looking for him...

reydar's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:45 AM
eh.. so how is this done?

reydar's photo
Sat 11/22/08 07:22 AM
OMG... watched it last night on dvd.. lmfao.. it was too funny.. whhhwhhhhwhhhyyy yooouuu makkkenn funnn offffff meemmemmemm... LMAO...

reydar's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:44 AM
water sampler.

reydar's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:43 AM

ill this thread has definately taken a nasty down turn ill

LOL oh we could do much worse :angel: devil

Yeah.. it could be MUCH worse if we really tried..

reydar's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:41 AM
forgot to shave and have an excessive amount of overgrowth..

reydar's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:32 AM

But there's something about Arbys' "Horsey Sauce" that reminds me of the movie "The Godfather"...

ewwww gross they horsey sauce is nasty...

reydar's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:28 AM
Like the italians do.. or is it the russians??? can't remember.. one cheek then the other...LOL

reydar's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:27 AM
yeah their curly fries are good. with that cheese sauce stuff.. omg..

reydar's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:21 AM
Robust

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25