Community > Posts By > reydar

reydar's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:54 AM
aww you made me wanna cry...

I would say... if EVERYone you trust is gone, I suppose you have to rely on yourself to be strong. And possibly if your comfortable with seeking refuge with others... It might help.

reydar's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:49 AM
Hey now... I might like having my ass smacked and my hair pulled but not in public buddy!!!

Hunky thinks hes Ron James or something...LMAO

reydar's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:48 AM
I'll say 9.5
Good pics, I liked what you had to say, but grammer is important. IMO.. so you lost 1/2 a point for punctuation. But overall Nice profile!

reydar's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:45 AM
the person below me likes to dress in dominatrix style attire.

reydar's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:36 AM
BIG sigh... still single... tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

reydar's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:35 AM
The person below me has a large collection of "toys" and uses them on their partner quite regularly..

reydar's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:34 AM

Loves to have her hair pulled in public

How did you know that...LOL

walks up to strangers in crowded areas and smacks them on the ass and looks away just for fun..

reydar's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:15 AM
Really drives a HONDA!!! LMAO

reydar's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:14 AM

laugh I'm getting too old to run around Westport. The last time I was there I thought that there was a High School "Field Trip" in the bars.

Besides, I go to coffee houses, not bars. And KC doesn't have a descent one that I know of, but if one of you guys do I'm always looking for a good coffee house. Does anyone know of one that is an "after hours" coffee house. One that stays open for the after bar crowd?

Oh and I noticed that a total of six individuals posted here... I'm thinking that's all of Kansas heard from!!! laugh laugh laugh

Ya know I think Kansans are shy.. otherwise they would post some crazy stuff in here.. but I do know of a good coffee house but its not after hours...:cry:

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 03:02 PM
uh oh...

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:55 PM
Pete really isn't a player he just likes to talk to the pretty ladies...

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:49 PM
Has life sized pictures of all her prey...

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:39 PM
is expecting a gift of Nova touching himself in the mall but will get Santa instead...

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:37 PM
the person below me likes to be waxed (all over)

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:15 PM
Person below me likes to be spanked viciously and made to wear a collar.

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:13 PM
touches himself in public.. once he got caught by santas elf at the mall..

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 12:03 PM
the person below me likes to pee on their partner in the shower.

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:55 AM
Well yeah, and I was trying to be nice and not say my brother but hey...

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:51 AM

the person below me like to masturbate their dog

EEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!ill

The person below me is a chicken spinner!

Tazz, please enlighten us ignorant English folks - what the hell is a chicken spinner??!!

A Famer who is more intersted in his chickens than his wife...get it?????? He spins chickens.

aww thats just nasty...

reydar's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:49 AM
Sorry, that was a little harsh... I only know cuz the person upstairs told me...

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25