Community > Posts By > No1phD

No1phD's photo
Tue 03/19/19 05:18 PM
Edited by No1phD on Tue 03/19/19 05:38 PM
Feeling good the kids plane touchdown in Australia...one more flight to Perth and then he's on his holiday...so happy for him..long flight though..and no sleep sets to small.. what's that about?

No1phD's photo
Mon 03/18/19 06:25 PM
Uhh.. I wish I was going with them just got back from the airport from dropping him off he just messaged me and sent me a picture have the wing of the first plane he will be on..today.. for my city to Vancouver from Vancouver to Melbourne then to Perth... one of the longest flights you can take.. 18 years old and going it alone so proud of him.. he has his phone and tablet full of games and movies.. portable charging equipment.. some snacks.... and hopefully he will be there before he knows it..

No1phD's photo
Mon 03/18/19 09:49 AM
To the universe look over my son keep him safe... on his travels.... bring him home safely... and a more enlightened person...

No1phD's photo
Mon 03/18/19 09:47 AM
Any tips or tricks well taking long distance flights... my son is going to Australia today..
. Three flights and multiple airports..
Any tips or tricks to keep amused..well on long flights.. maybe some do's and don'ts

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/15/19 03:32 PM
Just got back from taking my son to west Edmonton mall..to pick up the last few things he needs..what a nice day.

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/15/19 09:51 AM
Have you gone to a therapist..
Or a psychologist..and was it helpful .
What should one expect when they first go..?

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/15/19 09:32 AM
Pretty good my kid leaves in 3 days.. for Australia.. of course I'm going to be a little nervous for him while he's in the air but once he lands I will be able to breathe again..lol..

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/13/19 04:01 PM
I'm at my boys right now just spending time with them... help my oldest packing suitcases get a little organized.. for his upcoming trip

No1phD's photo
Mon 03/11/19 10:49 AM
I would like to go to Turtle Beach someday

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/10/19 11:06 PM
Really good just had a game night..with my boys and girlfriend..great time. .happy day

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/10/19 04:12 PM

10,000 points to anyone who has read all of this.
..I'll take 2500..lol..

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/10/19 09:43 AM
Edited by No1phD on Sun 03/10/19 09:44 AM
Oops..lol.

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/10/19 09:43 AM
Thinking what to wear today...and do I want another cup of coffe....hmm..and what a nice day out..

No1phD's photo
Sat 03/09/19 04:46 PM
.. for the life of me every time I've taken a vehicle in to be serviced I always leave feeling slightly screwed over.... it's always the same old story... you take your car in and you think it's a quick fix... for an example...I say to the serves guy. .my alternator is burnt out pretty sure of it..
He say yup sounds like it... leave it with us will call with a quote...it shouldn't be too expensive...2hrs later he calls and says all friendly like (hi .it turns out it was your alternator but also.....(ok.. now there it is. The also). Here it comes the bumbing up the bill part....you need this as well done to fix it.....always the same old song and dance...any one else feel like your always being racked over the coals?

No1phD's photo
Sat 03/09/19 04:09 PM
Well was going to go to the moves with the girlfriend and my son..but ..my cars in the shop..so now her and I are staring lovingly into each other's eyes..

No1phD's photo
Sat 03/09/19 07:53 AM

Thinking..how much is the car fix going to be...
Hmmmm...alot..lol..
And why am I up so early all the time...

You think too much :kissing_heart:...the early bird gets the worm bigsmile
:thumbsup:

No1phD's photo
Sat 03/09/19 07:30 AM
Thinking..how much is the car fix going to be...
Hmmmm...alot..lol..
And why am I up so early all the time...

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/08/19 05:56 PM
A burrito from a fast food joint called Taco Time...

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/08/19 05:55 PM

Sounds like a busy day.
... productive that's for sure..lol..
I was really happy about getting his. Passport sort out... but of course the universe can't have me happy for long..lol.. let's knock that smile off his face with a little car problem LOL

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/08/19 05:52 PM

I'm thinking that a leak in a power steering hose shouldn't cost a lot.
.. well to be honest my fingers are crossed that's all it is.... and it is not a lot. Fingers crossed hope you're right