Community > Posts By > No1phD

No1phD's photo
Sat 06/22/19 11:20 AM
So what happens when somebody moves in with you and then after some time you decide it's not working... you don't hate the other person they are quite nice.. but they make you a little crazy and you are no longer feeling it..... how do you go about getting them out without causing a lot of problems....?.

No1phD's photo
Sat 06/22/19 11:18 AM
It was where did everybody go

No1phD's photo
Tue 04/02/19 08:32 AM
A little tingly all over and out of sorts...
But after coffe it will .. level off..

No1phD's photo
Mon 04/01/19 04:35 PM
.. for myself I enjoy spending time with my boys.. doing whatever makes them happy..
I enjoy window shopping..
I also enjoy grocery shopping oddly enough..
I like shoveling the first Winter's snow off the sidewalk after that not so much LOL
Same thing with cutting the grass..

I enjoy going to antique boutiques..
I enjoy riding a bicycle... and going to the driving range... two things I have not done for a long time... I also like taking road trips another thing I have not done for a long time... I enjoy dining out... great food..
I enjoy socializing with people I enjoy not so much with people I don't really enjoy..lol

No1phD's photo
Mon 04/01/19 04:17 PM
Empathy .. I feel things deeply other people's sadness.. loneliness.. sometimes I feel as though I can feel their very emotions.. and I sympathize deeply with them.. sometimes I just have to look away so I don't feel anything... when I see someone struggling.. but it is better to feel then not to feel at all

No1phD's photo
Mon 04/01/19 04:11 PM
Wow I had to check my calendar... before I picked up the phone to wish my mom a happy Mother's Day...lol..

No1phD's photo
Mon 04/01/19 04:08 PM
We have all made mistakes in the past and we will make mistakes in the future...
But some times it it's hard to let go..
Of the mistakes you have made..
.. I have made a few more than a few..
From career decisions..
To relationship decisions..
Mistakes I have made raising my children..
And some Life Choices..
But it is time I forgive myself..
And let go of all my mistakes..
I am not perfect.. I like to think I am sometimes.. but I have to realize I am not..
So I'm giving myself permission to forgive myself... I will own the mistakes I made.. but I will no longer dwell on them... going forward .. the mistakes I have made that I can fix I will fix... and the ones I cannot fix I will let go of... I will no longer live in the past.. only in the Here and Now...
. This is my promise to myself...Lee.p..
No1 phd..

If you are having a hard time letting go of the past or your mistakes...
Purge yourself here... set yourself free..

No1phD's photo
Sun 03/31/19 03:45 PM
Feeling pretty good nice day out..
I'm going to make chicken parmesan..
So life's good

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/29/19 07:17 PM
Playing on face book..and checking out what's Happening Here..
Looks like not a lot

No1phD's photo
Fri 03/29/19 04:29 PM
I'm thinking I wish there was someplace to meet more people..

No1phD's photo
Thu 03/28/19 09:19 AM
I feel a little shaky but... the sun is shining life is good..need coffe..

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/27/19 07:09 PM
I don't mind living alone... I just don't like being alone... at least not all the time..
It gets boring... trying to keep me entertained..lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/27/19 07:03 PM
Fried egg sandwich... didn't go to the grocery store..lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/27/19 06:57 PM
Staring at the forms.. well trying to think of something interesting to post.. but I think I'm having writer's block..LOL

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/27/19 09:00 AM
Edited by No1phD on Wed 03/27/19 09:01 AM
.. I threw my shoulder out a few months ago.. it seems better but it still hurts ..Deep burning pain..Doc.. gave me a prescription to go see massage therapist..
But maybe what I need is just a adjustment from a chiropractor......not to sure what the differences between the two...
Anyone know.??.

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/27/19 08:57 AM
Always double-check double-check before you leave the store.. I learned that the hard way once they forgot to put my box of Kleenex in the bag...omg.. nearly lost it when I got home..and realized Kleenex box was gone...lol..

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/27/19 08:53 AM
I agree with you op dating sites can be depressing... sitting hoping waiting somebody messages you..looks your way..
Are sends back a reply to your messages...
Day after day..nothing comes your way..
But thank God this place exist..not just a dating site but a chat site as well...

I wish there were more sites like this one..

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/27/19 08:44 AM
Need to get things done..
Deal with what I can
.and not beat myself up about the things that are out of my control.....but frist I need a coffe ..lol

No1phD's photo
Wed 03/20/19 01:40 PM
I've been told I'm a glass-half-empty type of person.. always looking on the down side.. rather than the upside.of things..
And for the most part I think I do...
I wish I could see life through rose-colored glasses..I really do wish that... but I find looking at things as half empty has helped me....in some ways.... as an example ..yes it's nice out right now but should I bring an umbrella..just in case it rains later on...
.. or yes ..that was a good movie but it could have been a lot better..

.. I don't know if I'm a pessimist.. or an optimist or just a realist....

I tend to see things for what they are not what they could be... tomorrow's future looks bright but... when I really look hard at it im doubtful...is that wrong.?..

No1phD's photo
Tue 03/19/19 05:45 PM
Most people are just too caught up in themselves and don't give a s***...
..are they're scared something might happen to them... are there staring at the phone. ..but yes people are blind sheep

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10