Community > Posts By > SoulSpirit

SoulSpirit's photo
Sun 02/17/19 04:00 AM

I have just quit smoking and was a heavy chain smoker exceeding 40 a day.

I'm using the Blu Ace Vape pen, found a site that sells high content nicotine Vape juice and am now down to the 16mg in just 3 weeks.

Do some research on the Nic Salt Shots, The Vape Pens - Smok is a really good brand not overly expensive and can take the Nic Salt Shots which come in High ratios of Nicotine Content. Look at the PG and VG options too - I use a 50/50 as the high PG delivers a great taste but sure does it make me cough, the VG delivers a smoother hit with a high vapour content - this is mostly for Cloud chasers.

But you can do it, it will be hell for the first 3 days - and its only 3 days - stock up on carrots and celery - anything that has a crunch this will help. Also going out for a walk, getting lost in a movie and gaming helped me - Gin Rummy plus on facebook was a super good one.

Then the old fashioned - sleep though the cravings! Its mind over matter! You can do it!

Spicy food helps too, but be careful not to substitute one addiction for another - hence my carrot and celery recommendation.

For the week prior to quitting, I alternated between cigarettes and the vape pen until i moved straight on to the vape pen. If you smoke indoors move it to smoking outside and stick to it. Then Use the vape pen outside and it will just take over from there.

But don't put pressure on yourself, you do that and you set yourself up to fail. Also, don't hangout with other smokers for the first 2 weeks, maybe longer and tell them not to smoke around you. They have to respect this, if not then they cant see you. Hope this helps somewhat! Good luck!

SoulSpirit's photo
Sun 02/17/19 03:55 AM
I have just quit smoking and was a heavy chain smoker exceeding 40 a day.

I'm using the Blu Ace Vape pen, found a site that sells high content nicotine Vape juice and am now down to the 16mg in just 3 weeks.

Do some research on the Nic Salt Shots, The Vape Pens - Smok is a really good brand not overly expensive and can take the Nic Salt Shots which come in High ratios of Nicotine Content. Look at the PG and VG options too - I use a 50/50 as the high PG delivers a great taste but sure does it make me cough, the VG delivers a smoother hit with a high vapour content - this is mostly for Cloud chasers.

But you can do it, it will be hell for the first 3 days - and its only 3 days - stock up on carrots and celery - anything that has a crunch this will help. Also going out for a walk, getting lost in a movie and gaming helped me - Gin Rummy plus on facebook was a super good one. Then the old fashioned - sleep though the cravings! Its mind over matter! You can do it!

SoulSpirit's photo
Sun 02/17/19 03:47 AM
A dog without separation Anxiety and a tendency to hate all men, Its really the perfect chastity belt... grumble frustrated rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SoulSpirit's photo
Sun 02/17/19 03:44 AM

Did someone say bacon?drool drool drool

Where... Wheres the bacon....noway I cant eat it but I certainly can enjoy the smell! pitchfork

SoulSpirit's photo
Sun 02/17/19 03:40 AM
Korean Dramas, Books & My dog when shes acting like a complete loony!

SoulSpirit's photo
Sat 02/09/19 07:04 AM
Thank you everybody, I'm sorry I do have my mail settings set to age limit. There really is nothing sinister or discriminatory in it, and I am truly sorry that my settings and choices made you feel that way Jerry W. That really was not my intention at all.

The Idea I had was chatting to people, learn about different cultures, histories etc and eventually maybe I would like to go travelling, I don't honestly know. (At the moment I'm too busy getting my business off of the ground if I am honest).

However, I figured if I did get to travel someday then this would make the whole experience super enjoyable and have friends to visit along the way to share that experience with them. Its a long term goal to be fair, and it may never happen.. maybe I'm just too idealistic for my own good.

The reason I set age limitations is because I have a track record of attracting older gentlemen. I have never known the proper social etiquette on how to deal with these scenarios, so I just hide or run away. I don't like making people feel uncomfortable, and I hate feeling awkward. In the past, a 'no' was never taken as a no and I've lost real life friendships over it.

Yesterday I was just getting too many of the "are you sure messages" and the "other kind" of messages which equally made me feel like a liar, a scammer and a cheat whist the other types just made me feel cheap and dirty. In the end I got angry and irritable at the lack of respect and thought I would ask for some advice on how I could make my intentions clearer.

Now I have explained my reasons in detail, I do hope you can understand and I would sincerely like to thank you all. It has been greatly appreciated.

SoulSpirit's photo
Fri 02/08/19 07:32 AM
Why is it so hard?

People don't believe I'm literally here just to make friends and think I'm wanting more. Its kinda hard not to be a basic B**** when my 1st, 2nd 3rd-10th answers are not believed.

help me how can I tweak my profile to make it even more obvious please!

SoulSpirit's photo
Fri 02/08/19 07:27 AM
Go to Account, Edit Profile, General and then its under there. You cant change it via mobiles or Cells - you have to do it on a computer - hope that helps :)