Community > Posts By > Zstratman

Zstratman's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:59 PM

Challenge lol. Im nice but most guys think im TOO MUCh of a challenge. Especialy when they hear my full nickname/title and find that i live upto it. Heck my nickname is EveningKiss not EveningSlut.
stay that way. the one nighters want that. the guys in for the long run don't.

Zstratman's photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:05 PM

well i have been burned real bad and its not easy for me to trust but i did meet someone hear maybe hes a ladies man or a player but he was daim good..he got me real good tore my trust in him like a t rex
sorry to hear that, life can spank real hard sometimes. I know mine is still red

Zstratman's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:51 PM

men want alot more then just sex, same as women do. men are made out to be these blundering cavemen "me want eat,sleep, screw uh life good". and thats not even remotely close to it. men and women want the same things out of a mate. they all want the good things with none of the bad and well sorry that just doesn't happen. everybody has good and bad points. what makes a quality person? when the good out weighs the bad you stop seeing the bad and start seeing it as what makes them unique from other people. what keeps them in your heart.

too many people want the perfect prince charming that doesn't exist and they really just need to get over it or their gonna keep getting screwed by every guy that comes around who can play on their heart strings. thats just the facts of it.

Well put! I concur.
I think that's called acceptance and the best way to live if you really seek happiness

Zstratman's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:16 PM
Edited by Zstratman on Mon 12/31/07 10:19 PM
women are always worth it. just find the right one and your head
will spin! oh wait was that beer?

Zstratman's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:12 PM
i have cousins in Toronto:wink:

Zstratman's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:10 PM
must be the point of view, timing or ?....

Zstratman's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:09 PM
real in what way?

Zstratman's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:07 PM

:cry:

why must i live in Canada??
why??!
frown
what the heck is wrong with canada? i say sometimes why do i live in the us?

Zstratman's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:35 AM

I am going to learn how to love myself again.

start by throwing out that t shirt lol:smile:

Zstratman's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:05 PM
Edited by Zstratman on Wed 12/26/07 08:10 PM
maybe they need new contactslaugh no seriously their heart dont hear and see what the eyes and ears should

Zstratman's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:47 PM
Hi guys. thought I'd drop in and give a different point of view.
Being a guy and under reconstruction, I think it's a need that is not being fulfilled that causes a person m or f to do such things.
Mind you in 23 yrs of marriage I never felt the need to do such (not to say she didn't) but now that i'm on my own I think it has to do with ones self worth and the lack of it from within. At least it's something I question of myself right now. (could be holiday blues too). Well thats my 2 cents anyhow

Zstratman's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:12 PM
Edited by Zstratman on Mon 12/24/07 12:19 PM

my friend said it is for losers and online people are pretenders and have some problems
the only problem is the lack of chances to meet people.

and yea there is plenty of smoke n mirrors at work here too as in
face to face life. Too bad for me that the people I've met on here that I consider gems are half way across the country....shoot that sounds pretty jade sorry guys not ment that way

Zstratman's photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:19 AM
Edited by Zstratman on Mon 12/24/07 08:21 AM
Hi guys, good morning. To me you find bar flies in bars party people in clubs. If thats what you are into then thats the place to be. probably the best thing I've herd so far is do the things you like to do where you want to be and that will put you into contact with people who have the same head. Also never mis the opertunity to talk to new people. You never know who you might meet or who they might know.Also "down to earth" is in the eye of the beholder.

Zstratman's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:20 PM
wow i was here yesterday. Guess I'm not alone but I'm better tody.
I got reminded of what the season is really about ( giving and doing good things for someone) and it made all the difference for me. I seemed to forgot. yea this is my first in 23.......

Zstratman's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:55 AM
Hi guys, I was in here last night with the same thing going on and it really got at me yesterday. that said for me the best thing that was put on the table was to do something nice for someone.
when I herd that it reminded me of what the season is really about
and got me out of the funk I was in. Besides caring and giving is
the way I try to live any other day of the year and it is so rewarding why should the holidays be any diferent? If you think about it emotions seem to run really strong this time of the year
for a lot of people so a little good can go such a long way for both the receiver and the giver.....least thats my take on it all

Zstratman's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:03 PM
Edited by Zstratman on Sat 12/22/07 10:11 PM
hey guys didn't mean to sound whinny. But sometimes in the thick of it all you forget things that you know to be right and true and I thank you all for the time you took to respond to me and remind me of these things. It put a little amo back in my pocket. I dont usually get into the forums, much less put out a question for help but this seems like a good place to visit more than I do. Thanks...

Zstratman's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:53 PM

I cried myself to sleep last night, not sure where the tears came from... maybe Christmas past??
yea I visited that too. Guys aren't supposed to do that but...it seems to run deep.

Not true! However, it shouldn't be consistently everyday or ruining what life you could have.

Don't worry about being human.

Just enjoy that you have some time to learn something new like guitar or a language. Or go out and make someone else happy. It usually makes one feel better that there are connections like these.
hummmmm make someone else happy...that's what the season is really about. Thanks for the reminder it's e z to forget..

Zstratman's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:50 PM

I cried myself to sleep last night, not sure where the tears came from... maybe Christmas past??
yea I visited that too. Guys aren't supposed to do that but...it seems to run deep.

I THINK ITS HEALTHY TO LET YOUR EMOTIONS GO.
(EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO CRY)

Well it did feel good for a time after.

Zstratman's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:48 PM
Well I guess 7 months isn't enough time to put any distance between. after all this is my first holiday season alone and
it was a 23 year relationship. Just most days are much better than this.

Zstratman's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:34 PM
Edited by Zstratman on Sat 12/22/07 09:36 PM

Previous 1