Community > Posts By > Surfgirl283

Surfgirl283's photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:08 PM
if you go to new orleans go swing dancing! its amazing! the bands are just so awesome!

Surfgirl283's photo
Mon 11/12/07 10:33 PM
i know i will always have a romantic feeling for him not matter what. gosh. relationships suck!

Surfgirl283's photo
Mon 11/12/07 10:30 PM
I hate this...So there is this guy and his roommate. I was in a wedding and that is how this all began. I was a little drunk so i went home with the guy i walked down the isle with the room mate well we did kiss and do a little more but than i ended liking the guy. And we had this huge fight because my best friend like the guy so i started liking the room mate. well we had this huge falling out and i ended not talking to neither one of them for about 3 months. we jsut started talking about a 3 weeks ago. things we great. i went over to their house last night and the guy and i ended up kissing and doing more. I get a text this after noon saying he just wants to be friends.

i swear i am always the bridesmaid never the bride!!!!!!!!!

Surfgirl283's photo
Mon 11/12/07 10:24 PM
i needed that i had a hard day at work!

Surfgirl283's photo
Mon 11/12/07 10:04 PM
that is cool. I just had to take a computer test today and I totally failed. I needed to see how well i know excel workbooks. Yeah i had no clue! it was quite funny i might add. I am like always on computers but yet i didnt know a thing about excel

Surfgirl283's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:53 PM
So your in the air force. That is cool. What do you do? WHat is your ranking?

Surfgirl283's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:50 PM
I know Jenn what you mean I dated one for 3 years...yeah no good. But there are a few guys out there who are gentleman and know how to treat a women right.

Wow three years what are you inlist as military or army or airforce or what?

Surfgirl283's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:47 PM
how long have you been serving for?

Surfgirl283's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:45 PM
Today is Veterans day so thank you to all who are serving our country. I have 3 friends right now in Iraq and I have lots 1. So thank you for everything guys!