Community > Posts By > Unique9586

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:03 PM

Ok, my boyfriend has an identical twin brother, who's a great guy...hence the problem. There's so much about him that I wish my boyfriend was more like. And the more time I spend with him (the brother) the more I sometimes would rather do things with him, like play nintendo. But don't get me wrong, I do love my boyfriend. I don't really know what I'm asking...just, anything you think I need to hear.
drinker get with both of themdrinker

Yeah, I've already tried that. LOL

Not good

We were drunk and I was kidding around.drinker

You dont love him then

Yeah, I've tried to tell myself that, too. I just don't believe it.

You have issues

In the thread post you wrote I Love my boyfriend

Which one is it?

I do love him, but I also love Metallica, and four-wheelers...

So, now your weighing one's emotions to a four wheeler

Have fun in life, it's going to be a challenge

It's just...sometimes I don't want anyone else but him, even when I think of the long run. But other times...I wonder why I'm even with him.

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:01 PM

You have a boyfriend & you like some qualities of his brother & your on a dating site!! Yikes.......noway

I met him on here actually...

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:57 PM

Ok, my boyfriend has an identical twin brother, who's a great guy...hence the problem. There's so much about him that I wish my boyfriend was more like. And the more time I spend with him (the brother) the more I sometimes would rather do things with him, like play nintendo. But don't get me wrong, I do love my boyfriend. I don't really know what I'm asking...just, anything you think I need to hear.

Not good

I'm confused on the part "We were drunk and kidding around"...

If u were drunk with the bro and joking about hooking up ...what ever....if thats the case..if u r going to get drunk...maybe u should go get drunk with the bro that is ur boyfriend....:wink:

I say u must be very careful with swapping brothers...

u r going to be the one with the short end of the staw at some point and u won't have either of them..then i'm sure u r going to miss the b/f bro and he is going to stick with his twin bro and u....will be searching for love all over again...

good luck:wink:

We wer all drunk together at the superbowl party...

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:56 PM

Not good

You dont love him then

You have issues

In the thread post you wrote I Love my boyfriend

Which one is it?

I do love him, but I also love Metallica, and four-wheelers...

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:50 PM

Not good

You dont love him then

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:49 PM

Maybe its easier to talk to the other brother and play video games and stuff because you two do not have any thing to deal with. You know not having to impress and stuff and being yourselves. That is not a problem. Its called friendship. Your comfortable w/him. However if you are begining to have some sort of emotional conect and you feel closer to him or find yourself confiding in him versus your own boyfreind then beware you may have fallen for the other brother. Either way its not your fault the heart won't lie. Good luck

Yeah, that's what I keep trying to tell myself.

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:46 PM

Not good

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:45 PM

You need to remind yourself why you fellin love with your bf in the first place and stop comparing him to his brother. The grass is very rarely greener on the other side

Thank you. I did need to hear that. flowerforyou

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:45 PM

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:39 PM

Unique9586's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:13 PM
There's this guy in an elevator and it stops and a blonde lady gets in. She looks at him and says "T G I F". He kind of looks at her and says "S H I T". She looks at him funny, blinks a couple times and says again "T G I F". Again he replies "S H I T". She asks him "Don't you knoe what t g i f means? It means thank god it's Friday." He tells her "Yeah, I know what it means...S H I T." So shye askes him "What does S H I T mean?"
"Sorry hun, it's Thursday."

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:20 PM
A have a book I'm reading, it's composed of 100 short detective stories. Very interesting...but other than that I usually only read WWE Magazine.

Unique9586's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:18 PM
Being able to laugh together...

Unique9586's photo
Thu 01/31/08 03:55 PM
Jericho the t.v. series? Never heard of it. But what about Chris Jericho? Lookin' better than ever.

Unique9586's photo
Thu 01/31/08 03:51 PM
Basketcase by: Green Day

I would hope you all know the lyrics...bigsmile

Unique9586's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:35 PM
Definately Edward Scissorhands. Genius movie...genius.

Unique9586's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:33 PM
Dude, Orton's so scared. Anybody who watched RAW tonight could see. Hardy is going to get the belt. He's not going to let Orton have a chance to cheat. He's gonna be on him like white on rice in a glass of milk in a snowstorm. And no, He will NOT need any help from Matt. But yes, Team Extreme...awe-someness.

Unique9586's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:07 PM
South Park

Unique9586's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:01 PM
Made him pull over, TWICE, on the way back to his house so I could ralf.

Unique9586's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:58 PM
LOL These are great...um, I'd go with Chevron. I didn't know people actually used them. bigsmile