Community > Posts By > docrenMD

docrenMD's photo
Mon 11/05/07 06:31 AM
Not from but in Austin for now.

docrenMD's photo
Mon 11/05/07 06:26 AM
If there were no games there would be no fun and everyone would be serious. With that said, why do women play games? What is considered a game? Would this example be one? The mad decides to date two ladies, because A is making him wait for what B is giving all the time. Now that A has decided to give it up, after all this time, he has in fact fell in love with B and now A feels used. The moral is do your man, follow your own mind not some stupid trend, or magazine advice and you won't lose your man to the cleanup woman. It's crazy to me to hear one sex say the other is playing GAMES when BOTH are playing games. It's chess baby, who will win and play the game fair. No tire stabbing, window breaking, etc.. take your defeat gracefully. Hope that helps.

docrenMD's photo
Mon 11/05/07 06:20 AM
Before I went into Medicine I was in IT (What a switch huh). Anyway the new PC thing is overrated. Unless your some dedicated gamer, who really need fast graphics then your ok with an old PC. I only use Windows because I paid for it, but frankly for security, and safety Linux is a batter choice. It keeps itself clean, and then there would be no need to format yearly. There are different flavors of Linux and all can be found and downloaded for free. Since you asked this question I assume your not a PC guru, so I would suggest Ubunto Linux since it will do everything Windows XP will plus. It can be found at http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download
IT will also setup all of your present Windows XP settings, something Linux didn't do before. The security is the bomb.

Now if you must have Windows, then I suggest a yearly wipe, reformat that is, re installation of Windows and ALL the programs, new spyware, adware, and antivirus yearly and all of the other things that my Jaguar needs every year.