Community > Posts By > CaRisLOVE

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:43 AM

It's not a good thing in my opinion.

To me, it is saying that you play with emotions, and just want to see how far you can get with someone, amd once you get what you want you move on to the next victim.

JMHO

well i starting to realize, maybe i was suppose to be a player than some sweet loving fool but i was cursed to be just a sweet loving guy who doesnt hurt girls at all

but when im labeled a playah i guess tha nightmare is over?
laugh :wink:

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:41 AM

Were you holding a ping pong paddle at the time you were called a player?

lmao
nah but a controller would be more fun
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:41 AM
why not?
i think im starting to like it now
im no close to being a player but to be called one
hey wateva
guess im feeling tha darkside now
jus like how some girls like to be called a a b1tch

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:40 AM
knight rider and a team and mission impossible
for adult night life tv
and i was only 6 dat time
laugh

oh and remember V!
oh man V kicked ass!

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:39 AM
Should we guys take this as a compliment?
I used to think being called a player is wrong
but im starting to think its nice to be called it now

any other people feel tha same
yesi said people
so guys and girls do answer!
:wink:

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:11 AM

being innocent to a woman is actually a good thing.. but if your being dishonest and they find out your ass is grass.. my advice is if you really like the gurl tell her the truth... and as far as us being confusing.. thats just the way it is... but heres a hint don't try figureing us out.. cuz we don't even know what we want most of the time and if you find a woman who does don't screw it up... lol ...

um i dont understand lol
ah yea im not innocent i dont want to act innocent but when they say i am i just say "wateva you want"
and untill i find a girl who truly understands how i am and doesnt call me innocent and actually treats me like a real man then i could care less wat other girls think of me

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:05 AM

i dunno some girls truly confuse me at times

Some?

yup lol
some

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:51 AM
i suppose
i dunno some girls truly confuse me at times
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:42 AM

It's hard to say bro....how do you feel about this issue. Are you innocent?

well no lol
see when they think im a virgin and just innocent or pure
they have no clue
im much more agressive and not even close to pure, but i let them actually think i am

embarassed

Good call dude.....Sometimes it's best to play ignorant....laugh

i guess so i mean really they are pretty foolish to think im pure anyways , it dont bother me but yet it comes back to me wondering why i have to be labelled this way
especially when its about sex

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:38 AM

It's hard to say bro....how do you feel about this issue. Are you innocent?

well no lol
see when they think im a virgin and just innocent or pure
they have no clue
im much more agressive and not even close to pure, but i let them actually think i am

embarassed

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:32 AM
Yes another rant by la CaR!

so yea i was thinkin how most girls really think im too innocent
and thinkin im still a virgin?

is it my looks to show im too innocent or on wat i say?
some girls even tell me they feel sorry for me and yet i just ignore kowing they have no clue who i really am
but why do i have to be labeled "innocent"

anyone else feel this way or wonder how some tell us we are just too
"innocent" and also just too "prude"

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:27 AM
i slept with my light on lmao
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:21 AM
morrrning
:smile:

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:09 PM
um i dont really get you people
who said this is about me?
IM TALKING ABOUT IN GENERAL
get a clue lol
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:05 PM
heard it before
:tongue:

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:00 PM

Maybe she just got called away. I wouldn't give up yet if you don't know. Sometimes people have things going on in their lives..trials and stuff that maybe they keep to themselves.

yea she always in away mode
but i dunno she tells me im not bothering her
but i feel im wasting my time to knowing her
she'a really great girl but i cant just keep waiting for he to respond to me only when she can
i will tell her truly how i feel she really doesnt mant to do this to me alsp, plus i feel im getitng to close to her as well
though she didnt tell me to back off yet she seems kinda shy and less talkative at times

Well the fact that she's shy means you should continue working at it, because once you make a shy person feel comfortable around you and slowly begin talking, those type of people tend to be one of the best.

i really dont know but i feel i have to tell her and tell her straight up cause i cant just hide tha fact why i talk to her still

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:59 PM
she does show me interest on her own she also wanted to know me
hence i have her on msn but im confused , she even think im prude and innocent but im really not but i am starting to like her or see her as a girl i can truly hang out with
on tha mean time im tryin not to have feleings for her, but she sounds just truly well to be with

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:55 PM

Maybe she just got called away. I wouldn't give up yet if you don't know. Sometimes people have things going on in their lives..trials and stuff that maybe they keep to themselves.

yea she always in away mode
but i dunno she tells me im not bothering her
but i feel im wasting my time to knowing her
she'a really great girl but i cant just keep waiting for he to respond to me only when she can
i will tell her truly how i feel she really doesnt mant to do this to me alsp, plus i feel im getitng to close to her as well
though she didnt tell me to back off yet she seems kinda shy and less talkative at times

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:29 PM
So i like this girl online (Non JSH)and well she says she likes me and were talkin on msn, and she starts responding and i told her if im bothering her to just tell me, and she tells me no but she doesnt say much so i hint on tellin her i like her but she doesnt really say much about it then she doesnt respond so im feeling she in away mode
so i just log off

i dunno if i should keep talkin to her or tell her straight up if she too busy for me,
and i do like her?

im so confused
embarassed

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:15 PM
why leave?
im sure you still talk to some great people especially girls on here

there are some girls on here dat make me not want to leave
:wink: