CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:43 PM
i hope things work out for you so much!
:heart:

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:27 PM
Edited by CaRisLOVE on Wed 01/02/08 08:28 PM

K, to update:

His parents are going to try and settle it in a civil manner.. they're refusing to let him boot me out, especially since it's their house and not his. And they understand the matter at hand, realizing i've done nothing to get booted out, and are trying to get him to realize how retarded it is. He just refuses to let it go.

I will end up having to take a taxi to the airport on Friday, however, unless he turns around. Both parents are working when I have to go. That'll cost me about $50, but I don't care.

Thanks for everyone giving me help, I really appreciate and will keep the ideas locked up for future reference, although I can guarantee this won't happen again, whether or not I've known the guy for 2 years.

Anyway, at least there are some civil people in the family, haha.

im really sorry he is tending to be this way
if hes a real gentleman he would allow you to stay and show he;s a human being
im glad everything is ok Devon you dont deserve to be let down like this
do take care

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:13 PM
these games are so much fun and educational
i like simulation puzzle games
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:08 PM
just girls girls girls
and wondering when i end up with just
a true princess

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:24 PM
nah JSH forums is tha only video game you ever need
laugh laugh laugh laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:12 PM

CaRisLOVE, as a veteran of the SciFi Channels forums (among quite a few others) and having been trolled by one person for 2 years let me give you a little advice...

If you find certain threads or certain kinds of threads offensive, don't read them.

You'll also find that when posting on forums, threads are going to go off topic at least a little and it is usually up to the OP (Original Poster) to get it back on to

actaullpic. Normally a gentle nudge in the right direction is all it takes but sometimes you have to give it a shove.

Always... ALWAYS... think before you post. NEVER post in anger. All that does is invite attacks.

If someone posts something that you find offensive for whatever reason it is usually best to just ignore/pass over that post. If you feel you are being baited, ignore it and move on to the next post.

I know it isn't easy but if you'll try to do these things you'll start becoming more comfortable in a forum format and before you know it will be a veteran poster. Just have fun and try to overlook the things that bother you. If you really have a problem with a person, contact a mod and discuss it with them.

So happy posting! happy

its isnt anger
im not mad i find it quite sad and so i feel lost and wondering am i tha onlu one who finds it sad?

I can't really say one way or the other as those kinds of threads aren't ones I'm really interested in.

I wasn't trying to say you were angry. That was simply one of the things everyone should try not to do. Posting in anger is about the worst thing you can do on a forum because it leads to trolling and flaming. Those things get ugly real fast.

im not really trollin
but a just sayin how it is
i find it really sad
if only you knew how i felt

i guess i truly view this world in a different way
i came to this forum to speak to mature people i still see them but tha rest are just not worth it
i will ignore threads not worht to post in
but i do however still see how people are just sad

Didn't say you were trolling.

Actually I probably know exactly how you feel as I've been there myself. I've learned to deal with it. Most people are here to get to know others more and have fun doing it. Some people have fun in ways that are not fun for others. Find the threads you enjoy and stick with those and you'll be fine.

actually im reeally confused now lol
but ah yea oh wise one thanks for your advice?
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:59 PM
hell yah
grade 10 candy and cologne

laugh
theft under 50.00

i got away with it without probation
all i had to write was a essay on why i stole and why i wont ever do it again

got banned from tha mall for 3 years

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:55 PM

Back to this again????????

Car.....come on, dude!!!!

who are you?
lol

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:54 PM
im not picky
im never picky

and you bring this thread back, girls?
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:52 PM

All I am going to say is...

quitters never win.

Not calling anyone a quitter, just saying that if you give up now you just might miss out on the very thing you've been looking for.

life is important

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:50 PM

CaRisLOVE, as a veteran of the SciFi Channels forums (among quite a few others) and having been trolled by one person for 2 years let me give you a little advice...

If you find certain threads or certain kinds of threads offensive, don't read them.

You'll also find that when posting on forums, threads are going to go off topic at least a little and it is usually up to the OP (Original Poster) to get it back on topic. Normally a gentle nudge in the right direction is all it takes but sometimes you have to give it a shove.

Always... ALWAYS... think before you post. NEVER post in anger. All that does is invite attacks.

If someone posts something that you find offensive for whatever reason it is usually best to just ignore/pass over that post. If you feel you are being baited, ignore it and move on to the next post.

I know it isn't easy but if you'll try to do these things you'll start becoming more comfortable in a forum format and before you know it will be a veteran poster. Just have fun and try to overlook the things that bother you. If you really have a problem with a person, contact a mod and discuss it with them.

So happy posting! happy

its isnt anger
im not mad i find it quite sad and so i feel lost and wondering am i tha onlu one who finds it sad?

I can't really say one way or the other as those kinds of threads aren't ones I'm really interested in.

I wasn't trying to say you were angry. That was simply one of the things everyone should try not to do. Posting in anger is about the worst thing you can do on a forum because it leads to trolling and flaming. Those things get ugly real fast.

im not really trollin
but a just sayin how it is
i find it really sad
if only you knew how i felt

i guess i truly view this world in a different way
i came to this forum to speak to mature people i still see them but tha rest are just not worth it
i will ignore threads not worht to post in
but i do however still see how people are just sad

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:47 PM
i dunno about you but i think i might do this soon
im starting to realize no point really being here anymore
besides tha great girls to know at least

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:45 PM

Dude: Shouldn't you be up in a tower somewhere with a high powered rifle.....??

no cause i dont kill
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:40 PM
then it is sadness and i just cant understand it
:smile:

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:39 PM

You'll also find that when posting on forums, threads are going to go off topic at least a little and it is usually up to the OP (Original Poster) to get it back on topic. Normally a gentle nudge in the right direction is all it takes but sometimes you have to give it a shove.

So happy posting! happy

its isnt anger

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:25 PM
so then its really like a video game for you people
then im sorry im tryin to understand dat
but dat would take a long time
maybe when im married i will finally know

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:23 PM
how much more negative comments must i get to open some of your eyes and understand wat im really talkin about
i came to this forums to get away from all other stupid forums ,
but this forum is tha same as them
or getting to be
sure one fantasy thread about
who is lusting or ****in who is nice
or who wants to bang dat girl or guy is ok
but 24/7 of it and just full of stupidity

dats why i keep making threads on wat life is all about
sure i joke in tha threads too, but i cant do dat all tha time, plus i fele im being told to become like them
and i sure as hell dont want too