thats some funny **** right there !!!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:42 AM

What exactly happen to a mouse that messes with a feral

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:47 AM

:laughing:

Can someone please hand me the fly swatter...or maybe a mouse trap.....oh M...a new animal to add.......a mouse....hehehhehe

definately a rodent... hmm maybe a rat.. a nasty grungy smelly rat

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:46 AM

offtopic

yeah.
wth are you thinking?! noway

this isnt a place to be happy. slaphead

YOU might not wanna start !!!!!!!!!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:44 AM
Ohhhhhhh I remember now.... youre from Kentucky huh....

Forget your helmet today lil guy... KENTUCKY explains everything ...LMFAO

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:40 AM

laugh nopelaugh

Mirror so whats up today...some one throw sand in your eye at the playground???laugh

EXACTLY .. put on your big boys and grow up

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:39 AM

Im sick of people who post thing s that KNOW will get them a nice lil ban... just to degrade someone else.. and then quickly remove then before the mods see.. dont think for one second.. that the next time it happens and it will because you always do it.. i will quote you , take the ban theyll giveme for it and then youre done too..

Ill be watching and trust me my mood for men right now isnt a very nice one

WOW!

glasses

What???

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:35 AM

offtopic

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:33 AM

laugh nopelaugh

Mirror so whats up today...some one throw sand in your eye at the playground???laugh

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:31 AM
Im sick of people who post thing s that KNOW will get them a nice lil ban... just to degrade someone else.. and then quickly remove then before the mods see.. dont think for one second.. that the next time it happens and it will because you always do it.. i will quote you , take the ban theyll giveme for it and then youre done too..

Ill be watching and trust me my mood for men right now isnt a very nice one

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:25 AM

devil

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated explode

DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!

TIME OUT NOW AND I MEAN IT YOUNG LADY!!!!!!!!!!

MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:23 AM

1. First Gymnast in the Hollywood Christmas Parade, all C.I.F. Champion, could of went to olympic but found boys......gigglesnort

2. President of the La Crescenta Woman's Club Jr's, last 6 years and been with them for over 15. These clubs across the world and internationally do some pretty amazing work. GFWC’s historic legislative accomplishments are counted among its greatest achievements, including the passage of the Pure Food and Drug Act, the establishment of the Children’s Bureau as a federal agency, the first child labor laws, and the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act. Sen. Joseph Biden recognized GFWC on the floor of the United States Senate as “a gem among our midst.” By continuing our long history of political activism and advocacy, GFWC clubwomen are ensuring our influential place in the future of our nation.

3. Have been rabilitating feral cats and wild cats for over 30 years...First animal rehabilitated was a Brown Pelican at age 6.

4. Have been all over the world as dad was in air force all his life. Worked for Nasa and did all the apollo, mariner, and of course space shuttle programs. Watchning Apollo 14 was like watching a home movie...Didn't think much of it then but am proud as heck now.

5. Want to always make a difference on this planet.....never to merely exsist.

I was in gymnastics for 12 years.. never wanted to go to the Olympics.. but was damn good... but I have knee and ankle problems to this day because of it...

My cousin went to the Olympic trials and was doing a beam routine. You know the meaning of the word "stick" in gymnastics..She didnt stick her dismount and rolled her ankle.. fracturing it in 2 places.. Lost her shot at the Olympics.. trained with Bella Koroli....Maybe you knew her or of her..Julie Wagner?

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:18 AM

Nope no more worries, Im glad she is where she is too...

He did however blow up my phone with phone calls last night .. name callin and crap..

17 calls in and hour and 15 minutes

oh man.....well cuz he can talk freely...scary when freedoms are taken away.

Even scary when i see him in person again.. muahahahahahahah

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:09 AM

surprised surprised surprised

Scared is a good place for you to be !!!!shades

ummmmm...kwaving

waving

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:03 AM

surprised surprised surprised

Scared is a good place for you to be !!!!shades

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:03 AM
:tongue: *stomps foot..kicks dirt*

Fine !!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:02 AM
I agree.. people do need to get over their big bad ugly selves...too many people think they **** dont stink.. awww poor wittle people get their feelings hurt.......waaaa waaaa waaaaa

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:18 AM
EVERYONE GO SEE THE UNBORN !!!!!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:17 AM

my corner is calling mefrustrated frustrated

I think youve earned you frequent flyer miles in here too.. Armani straight jacket?? Diamond encrusted duct tape....perhaps platinum staples ??

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:52 AM

And we might need the full package to keep her here......She is out of control.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

My attitude has improved greatly !!!!!!

Ok that was an outright lie...

Prolly gona need what she said

LMFAO .. you can't fool us darlin. We know the REAL Missy :banana:

And yes, it's like being a Hilton Honors member. With Gold status I get extra special treatment so ya .. same for you. I'd say you are Diamond at best.

Perhaps duct tape with studs? bigsmile

Hmmm I like that... how bout.. Dolce & Gabbana straight jackets???

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25