Community > Posts By > missy51970

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:02 PM

is general frustration enough reason to feel like i need a time out?

Yes!!!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:55 PM
Edited by missy51970 on Sat 01/10/09 08:01 PM
One of my best friends in high school had a stalker.. Apparently some guy that worked at "county seat" in the mall we used to shop at.. he seemed normal, nice enough, good looking, they flirted, we were frequent customers lol..

Pretty soon out of nowhere he came to her house... She hadnt given him an address and it was at least a 40 minute drive from the south side of Denver where he lived to 15 miles North of Denver where we lived.... Luckily her Dad was State Trooper so he made the guy leave..

She started getting balloons, flowers, stuffed animals delivered to her house, her work and at school..

She never spoke to him again and he was PISSED.. then came the nastiness.. tape recorded messages saying how he knew that she was with so and so yesterday at the store , and he could have grabbed her then but didnt..creepy things like that..

Her name was ********.... about 7 months after first meeting her in the "County Seat " and exchanging numbers and a lil flirting.. ******* was found dead in a downtown Denver alleyway...

Not an issue to be taken lightly... We were 16 years old

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:35 PM
Im back too...thought I better put myself back in here before my pissy mood, wreaks havoc and chaos and gets myself an extended time out...

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:44 PM
i have one of these myself...

woke up one morning and found OH MISSSSSYYYYYY...lol

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:40 PM
PUHLEASSSSSE

i have a different colored straight jacket for every day of the week !!!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:14 PM
HERE IN AMERICA......THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE (MOST STATES NOT ALL HAVE THIS LAW)

A Castle Doctrine (also known as a Castle Law or a Defense of Habitation Law) is an American legal concept derived from English Common Law, which designates one's place of residence (or, in some states, any place legally occupied, such as one's car or place of work) as a place in which one enjoys protection from illegal trespassing and violent attack. It then goes on to give a person the legal right to use deadly force to defend that place (his/her "castle"), and/or any other innocent persons legally inside it, from violent attack or an intrusion which may lead to violent attack. In a legal context, therefore, use of deadly force which actually results in death may be defended as justifiable homicide under the Castle Doctrine.

Castle Doctrines are legislated by state, and not all states in the US have a Castle Doctrine. The term "Make My Day Law" comes from the landmark 1985 Colorado statute that protects people from any criminal charge or civil suit if they use force - including deadly force - against an invader of the home.[1] The law's nickname is a reference to the famous line uttered by Clint Eastwood's character Dirty Harry in the 1983 film Sudden Impact, "Go ahead, make my day."

This legal doctrine is often linked to the rights of homeowners to bear arms, as defined in the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution in the case of District of Columbia v. Heller.

Each state differs with respect to the specific instances in which the Castle Doctrine can be invoked, and what degree of retreat or non-deadly resistance (if any) is required before deadly force can be used.

In general, one (sometimes more) of a variety of conditions must be met before a person can legally use the Castle Doctrine:

An intruder must be making (or have made) an attempt to unlawfully and/or forcibly enter an occupied home, business or car.
The intruder must be acting illegally -- e.g. the Castle Doctrine does not give the right to attack officers of the law acting in the course of their legal duties
The occupant(s) of the home must reasonably believe that the intruder intends to inflict serious bodily harm or death upon an occupant of the home
The occupant(s) of the home must reasonably believe that the intruder intends to commit some other felony, such as arson or burglary
The occupant(s) of the home must not have provoked or instigated an intrusion, or provoked or instigated an intruder to threaten or use deadly force
The occupant(s) of the home may be required to attempt to exit the house or otherwise retreat (this is called the "Duty to Retreat" and most self-defense statutes referred to as examples of "Castle Doctrine" expressly state that the homeowner has no such duty)
In all cases, the occupant(s) of the home must be there legally, must not be fugitives from the law, must not be using the Castle Doctrine to aid or abet another person in being a fugitive from the law, and must not use deadly force upon an officer of the law or an officer of the peace while they are performing or attempting to perform their legal duties.

Note: the term "home" is used because most states only apply their Castle Doctrine to a place of residence; however, some states extend the protection to other legally-occupied places such as automobiles and places of business

Theres an amendment to this law to that gives the homeowner immunity to any civil action filed against him or her in case the criminal lives and say , loses a finger he cant sue .....

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:59 AM
hello everyone... I have returned for a few !!!

everyone NOT behaving????devil :tongue:

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:39 AM
ok.. im off for awhile.. but i WILL be back...and mor epowerful then ever muahahahahahahahahahahahapitchfork

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:31 AM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Trust me the visions are true..you are officially a PSYCHIC.. wait... is that PSYCHO??? laugh laugh laugh laugh

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:20 AM

Ya'll might need a lil more then that.....Those couple hours Ill be gone, well thats my "planning period" Kinda like a teacher !!!HAHAHAHAHA

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

get out the curriculm eh?

EXACTLY!!!!

Youre picturing it now arent ya....missy on the couch, maps, rulers, markers, papers scattered everywhere, screen on laptop show googled images and the second tab is open to photobucket !!!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:17 AM
(Yes I really say ya'll i have proof.. i had to make a 911 call awhile back and i 3 wayed it with Debbie, she laughed at me when i hollered at the cops and ya'll was in there )

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:16 AM
Ya'll might need a lil more then that.....Those couple hours Ill be gone, well thats my "planning period" Kinda like a teacher !!!HAHAHAHAHA

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:11 AM
I have to work for a little bit today so youll be "Missy free" for a couple hours.. After that.. IM BACK AND BADDER THEN EVER !!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:06 AM

Good morning Guys

Merle

coffee please.......

Morning Debbie !!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:05 AM

Yes, it is pretty cool and this time he isn't leaving, unless I get to go with himbigsmile

Its very cool!!!!

We are very excited that the husband gets to live with his wife...Bout time ...:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I cant image how excited you must be hunny.. I truly am in my heart happy for you..All joking aside, no bs, you two are inspiration to alot of us.. And Im glad hes coming home !!!!

I love you both !!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:59 AM
Its very cool!!!!

We are very excited that the husband gets to live with his wife...Bout time ...:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:58 AM
OMFG!!!!

All my favorite things !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:57 AM
Hey.. I have quoted anyone on this page..maybe YOu need some duct tape time out lady !!!

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:56 AM
{{{{{{Mitch}}}}}

missy51970's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:52 AM

:heart: How are you dollface:heart:

Ok sorry, was a little distracted for a min....

((((((Bad)))))))flowerforyou flowerforyou

I'm good, glad to see Tom is coming to see ya

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, hes moving there honey!!!! Not just visiting !!!! Very exciting!!!