Community > Posts By > missy51970

missy51970's photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:15 AM

Good night yall, Ill be in the corner sleeping if anyone wants to keep me warm.. HINT HINT:tongue:

How'd that work for ya girlfriend? the corner I mean (and ya I get the "issues" sorry bout that.

The corner worked ok.... a lil crick in my neck this morning..

As for the issues.. ugh... thats why Im keeping myself in here LOL

missy51970's photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:13 AM
Good morning everyone!!!!!

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:20 PM
Good night yall, Ill be in the corner sleeping if anyone wants to keep me warm.. HINT HINT:tongue:

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 09:01 PM

I'll down em with ya girl .. nothin like a couple shots before bed yawn pitchfork

Ugh bed... couch for me tonight .. letting my pregnant daughter sleep in my room.. so she sleeps comfortably... Im sooo freakin nice.. is it ok to ask her "man" and I use that word loosely to sleep outside in the garage or the car?

are they staying over for the night? can they not fit together? you are such a sweet mommy..

They are staying for the night Kayla has her first ultrasound at 10 tomorrow morning, but theres issues that few know about going on with the two of them... right now TJM has the right idea.. only if the car is running

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:59 PM

I'll down em with ya girl .. nothin like a couple shots before bed yawn pitchfork

Ugh bed... couch for me tonight .. letting my pregnant daughter sleep in my room.. so she sleeps comfortably... Im sooo freakin nice.. is it ok to ask her "man" and I use that word loosely to sleep outside in the garage or the car?

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:45 PM

For the first time in years Im bored.. I never say that... I always find something to do... So i thought I better come here before I get myself into trouble..

Got booze??

absolutely .. what's your drink of choice woman?

Either a very strong margarita or a very cold corona and a shot or 3 of tequila....or both

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is why I love this place

as I said .. forgot the shots

Woohooo shots !!! Line em up Miss Judy !!!!

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:36 PM

For the first time in years Im bored.. I never say that... I always find something to do... So i thought I better come here before I get myself into trouble..

Got booze??

Either a very strong margarita or a very cold corona and a shot or 3 of tequila....or both

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is why I love this place

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:33 PM

Got booze??

No sorry no man boobs on me
slaphead
Oh Booze Yeah for medical purposes onlydrinks

Of course and this is a medical purpose... It is to be used as something to calm me down so I dont choke someone !!!

Choke spock

CHOKE.... my son in law..lil rotten bastard, and hes sitting across from me

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:32 PM

Got booze??

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:32 PM

Got booze??

No sorry no man boobs on me
slaphead
Oh Booze Yeah for medical purposes onlydrinks

Of course and this is a medical purpose... It is to be used as something to calm me down so I dont choke someone !!!

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:20 PM

Got booze??

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:01 PM
Tell your hisband I say hi and much love !!! Too you too hunny !!

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:00 PM

grumble grumble It looks like I am going to be in here all day tomorrowgrumble grumble

Me too!!!

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:59 PM

***diggin change out of sofa..........327.01......327.02.......327.03bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

CHA CHING !!!!! :tongue:
back off baby!!!! Im gettin my own boob job....that way I can watch the super bowl play with boobs and eat nachos all at the same time!!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl

LMAO...MINE ARE REAL!!!!! Ask my crazy goofy friends... they wanna touch em all the time !!!!

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:56 PM

Wow did Missy and I read that one the same eh? lol

Great wonderful intelligent minds think alike

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:12 PM

grumble grumble

~comes running in screaming~

I NEED ALL OF THE TOOLS TO KEEP ME HERE TONIGHT, QUICK, QUICK QUICK

PLUS >>>>>>>>

AND the new additions ..........

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:54 PM

MISSY, LIZ, KAYSI, CINDY AND BERT

Wanda is okay, she doesn't feel like talking about it right now, but she will back soon.

She sends her best to everyone and says don't worry, she is okayflowerforyou

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Im glad shes ok but Im not letting this one go... I wont push her to talk and I will respect the break she needs..

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:52 PM

Do me a favor open the door let me in

Ill open it for you if i can come in with ya !!!

Oh I need to be shackled, chained up, duct taped twice, and my lips stapled to the wall!!!

me too along with a straight jackets and leather straps...

not been a great daysmooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

MAJOR HUGGS FOR YOU

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:48 PM

***diggin change out of sofa..........327.01......327.02.......327.03bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

CHA CHING !!!!! :tongue:

missy51970's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:45 PM
I swear if I find out what happened to Wanda and it has anything to do with what I think it does.... all bets are off !!! GAME ON!!! :angry: