no photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:44 PM
no i am not i got plans for tonightlaugh at least i am not for tonight...lol

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:40 PM
if you speak at least three languages you are considered High educated,
if you speak two languages you are considered Well educated'
if you speak only one language, you must live in Americalaugh laugh laugh
What do you think? A dude actually said it in a conference i went to a coupla months ago!

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:33 PM
Edited by jwell on Fri 02/22/08 06:33 PM
damn it! why everybody keep saying the Damn word like that? i mean damn!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:41 PM

no you're right - this is not inane.

What was I thinking??

This is deep serious stuff.laugh
no it is not a matter of talking serious stuff or not, it is all about you leaving my fukcing posts alone, and far away from being qualified to give 'em any intellectual values when you are the one in fault, got that.flowerforyou

You do not have exclusive rights to "your post". this is a public forum. You should post a disclaimer at the outset that only certain people may participate. And do please elucidate - in what way am I at fault? I have attacked no one.
last post, je n'ai pas restrint les reponses, je me plains du fait que vous avez manque de politesse en mon egard, si mon post ne vous disait rien, pourquoi ne pas seulement changez de forum? vous m'avez frustre et ca je n'ai pas apprecie dans la mesure ou je considere que la politesse doit etre un principe de base afin d'etablir des bons rapport entre les gens.;;;; bonne nuit.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:27 PM

no you're right - this is not inane.

What was I thinking??

This is deep serious stuff.laugh
no it is not a matter of talking serious stuff or not, it is all about you leaving my fukcing posts alone, and far away from being qualified to give 'em any intellectual values when you are the one in fault, got that.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:24 PM

Let's talk about pissing too. I like pissing outdoors. Something about pissing outdoors is really enjoyable. Marking my territory. Maybe that's why I like it.
that is your animal instinct taking over,,,, your bill payer instinct does not really enjoy it because he is the one paying the fines if a cop catches youflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:21 PM

people whose inanity is surpassed only by their illiteracy.
what do you mean?

I mean what I don't like is people whose inanity is surpassed only by their illiteracy.

I thought we were talking pet peeves here.
it is called "general discussion" you can post a topic, and people can answer u know, so it looks like you are the one lost in here, and i dont really appreciate the attitude!!!flowerforyou

???? attitude? huh

are we only allowed to talk about pooping?
never mind!!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:19 PM

what do you mean?

I mean what I don't like is people whose inanity is surpassed only by their illiteracy.

it is called "general discussion" you can post a topic, and people can answer u know, so it looks like you are the one lost in here, and i dont really appreciate the attitude!!!flowerforyou
how did we get from your topic to the uterius topic i dont know but this is funny ****
i have no idea i guess it is what is called "the human element"

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:13 PM
i wanted to share my thought but it is taking a whole new level i am laughing, reading your postslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh i should have posted it in the Joke section

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:09 PM

what do you mean?

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:06 PM

"if i had to suppress something it would definitely be the need to crap people!"

If you suppressed crapping, that would be very unhealthy and uncomfortable.

i know that why it is just a wish,

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:04 PM

what do you mean?

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:00 PM
Edited by jwell on Wed 02/20/08 10:05 PM
hey y'll
i was wondering if there is a basic thing you dont like in Human being, what is it? cuz for me it is really the need to use the toilet, i am damn serious, i dont even remember the last time i actually was happy to take a crap, you know, u have sit for like 15 minutes breathing this impure air it is just humiliating and and the cleaning part(u know how it goes down right?),aaawwww not trying to sond gross but i feel worthless everytime i have to do that it IA NASTY and if i had to suppress something it would definitely be the need to crap people!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou have a good one

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:56 PM
Edited by jwell on Wed 02/20/08 05:57 PM
me

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:17 PM
i would say it depends on what you are looking for, for me its a good place to meet people chat exchange and relax u know, so i would say give it a try and welcomeflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:06 PM
nice one can i copy it?

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:11 PM
Edited by jwell on Tue 02/19/08 07:15 PM
i held my anger, but i was in a bad mood the whole day thoughflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:46 AM

rush-n-rulet
russian
looks like u did not get my point, but anyway have a good one.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:39 AM
i am about to sleep!yawn