Community > Posts By > jwell

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:04 PM

Im guessing peter asked to be beat half to death
ahahahahahahalaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh good one man!

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:59 PM
two brother james and peter found and freed a spirit who was locked up inside a magic lantern,,,, since it james who saw the lantern first, the genius promised that he would give em anything they would ask but james would always have the double peter....
peter asks 1 billion dollar and got it, but james got two billion
peter asks the hottest chick, james gets one twice as hot
peter asks a nice crib, james gets one twice as nice
and so on......
tired, peter tired ask the genius to remove him half his liver,an eye, and a lung and order the genius to fulfill 1 out of two vows he would make.
YOU BET WHAT HAPPENED TO JAMESlaugh laugh laugh ??

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:43 PM

My guess is he was smoking some... Whatever he smokes to make him all messed up...

Then he got an idea:

"Dude, some pretty lights and a bunch of noise would be really cool right now..."

Next thing you know, the Old Man snapped his fingers and BOOM!... creation.
: its is funny cuz many of came up with lots of weird ideas we laughed a lot after that
u got a good one right here thx dude!

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:10 PM
Edited by jwell on Fri 01/18/08 03:11 PM

THERES 2 SONGS I SING

1.SPLISH SPLASH

2.SEXUAL HEALING
you must be the kinda person who sings happily after showering,right?:wink: :wink:

YUP:tongue: !
that is what i thought! the "wet" happy feeling of water all over yr body makes you happy...
i dont think that kinda moments are made to be spent alone? it is so romantic....

ONLY IF THE WATER IS WARM,THE TUB SURROUNDED BY CANDLES,AND THE RADIO IS PLAYIN` SLOW JAMS................
i dont think that kinda moments are made to be spent alone? it is so romantic....

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:10 PM

THERES 2 SONGS I SING

1.SPLISH SPLASH

2.SEXUAL HEALING
you must be the kinda person who sings happily after showering,right?:wink: :wink:

that is what i thought! the "wet" happy feeling of water all over yr body makes you happy...
[/quote i dont think that kinda moments are made to be spent alone? it is so romantic....

ONLY IF THE WATER IS WARM,THE TUB SURROUNDED BY CANDLES,AND THE RADIO IS PLAYIN` SLOW JAMS................

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:07 PM
my philosophy professor once came in class and wrote the following question on the board: "what was God doing before starting to create the universe?" it was a quiz!!! i thought maybe i could have your opinion if you think it is worth it to answer!!! thx i am looking forward to have some feedback from y'll.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:43 PM

THERES 2 SONGS I SING

1.SPLISH SPLASH

2.SEXUAL HEALING

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:38 PM

THERES 2 SONGS I SING

1.SPLISH SPLASH

2.SEXUAL HEALING

Wow....how ironic...I just listened to Sexual Healing....about 10 mins...I am in the mood for a shower now...BRB....laugh blushing
go ahead feel freelaugh laugh laugh u r funny!!!

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:34 PM

THERES 2 SONGS I SING

1.SPLISH SPLASH

2.SEXUAL HEALING

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:29 PM

sing in the shower...didn't know that was even possible..laugh
ok?

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:28 PM

good one...u got me..didn't know any songs...hahahahalaugh laugh :tongue:
:okay now i learned some about you!!:wink:

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:26 PM

Why can't a girl do both?

What if i sing AFTER i masturbate...

LOL
then u belong to the 73% cuz u know what you did first, not to mention that u would be singing after bcuz the of the pleasure u got outta activity #1glasses laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:19 PM

it's raining men :smile:
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:19 PM

Alphabet song blushing
apparently you don't know the song, do u?

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:18 PM

laugh Well...I don't know the song...so what does that tell you.drinker ........
it tells me that you dont know the song ahahlaugh a

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:17 PM
i bet which group you belong tolaugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:09 PM
i recently found a survey on the internet that shows that 73% of the women masturbate while showering and the 27% remaining sing a song while taking a shower.... do you know which song they all sing?
,ll;;
if you don't, it means you don't belong to the 27% group!!!!
GOTCHA!!!
nothing toxic aight?! just relax
take care.

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 07:40 AM
some day dont worry!!!

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 07:35 AM
thats funny man! so PUA tricks do work, huh?

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:01 PM
after watching the news today, i think that lady is a pretty good example of what we say fight for what we believe in. I have particularly been touched by the way she has been able to transcend her own person and devote to others good. That ability is really becoming rare among our leaders, since cupidity and selfishness have taken over. she is inspiring for me.... Rest in peace.