Community > Posts By > Allen

Allen's photo
Wed 02/20/19 02:41 PM
This is HILARIOUS!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:Most Americans REALLY ARE that dumb, hooooly ****!:joy::joy::joy::joy:Just type a bunch of nonsense on a screen...and they gobble it right up as fact in written stone! I LOVE this!:hugging::smile::smile:Man, I'm going to have a LOT of fun screwing with you people's heads..:joy::joy::joy:

Allen's photo
Wed 02/20/19 02:29 PM
Nah....actually I live in Vancouver. I wouldn't allow an American *** dumpster within 100 yards of me, but thanks anyway!:joy::joy::joy: Jesus...its too easy to feed the egos of those who have no clue what's out there globally. Big fish, little pond syndrome. But enjoy Trump!:hugging:

Allen's photo
Wed 02/20/19 12:21 PM
I *thought* I was good. I'm fairly new to the area, and yeah I'd been the player type. I'd laughed at a lot of guys who'd caved in against girls before, SWORE that couldn't happen to me. Here, I see sistas everywhere that are THICC, wear black leggings...and always keep resting ***** face on a player. I've used my best move against it, sure it would work. Uggh, it doesn't! I try to ignore looking down at the booty&legs to play it off. I can't! Too thicc, and the damn black tights make it so u can't! My whole jaw drops HARD! Then when I look up to try to recover...I'm looking straight into-rbf. And I can't break thru it, agh! It's frustrating asf...awww...I didn't think this could happen to me! Just being honest. What works against that? Anything? Or u can't?