Community > Posts By > cplichristmd

cplichristmd's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:46 AM
pet insurance a good idea or a waste of money.i have a new puppy and just dont know if it is worth just paying the vet fees because he is healthy and just needed shots or should i sign up for the insurance in case something horriable happens

cplichristmd's photo
Sun 06/01/08 06:46 AM

It's wonderful and you know you can count on me to perv your new pics when you get them up. bigsmile :heart: flowerforyou

Stupid crazy girlfriend...grumble laugh
lol yesssssssss perv away lol.

cplichristmd's photo
Sun 06/01/08 06:39 AM

ok darn it i had a freakin pool party to go too buti woke up with the freakin monthly enemy..........grrrrrrrrrrri hate this crap............cant it go away when we feel like it come back when convinient........and the moods we have i hate.it but anyways can ubelieve i still rememeber when i go it on october 24 on 8 grade........hahahahadoes anyone remember theres?

Cngrats for going lower case! Thanks hon flowerforyou
I'm still only getting about 60% of it

ill be patient with u ok hun
Well, OK - what does fiel mean? and why can't you go to a pool party? I am not understanding

first off i have killer cramps/////////
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cplichristmd's photo
Sun 06/01/08 06:32 AM

That's a swell profile!!
Are some of those pics warbled because they are NOT digital? I've seen that on other profiles; They just don't show as sharply.
flowerforyou
yup they are scanned off of my scanner

cplichristmd's photo
Sun 06/01/08 06:27 AM
i kinda redid my profile and re wrote it. i am going to add new pics soon as i have a new digital camera just having hard trouble getting it to work lol.

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:24 PM
mine is ac/dc go down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t7e_TKzrYc

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/30/08 03:26 PM
my daughter just came over and he loves her already lol. wagging his tail and everything.

cplichristmd's photo
Fri 05/30/08 03:03 PM
i got a new puppy. he is 8 weeks old and he is a boxer lab mix. i named him chesty after chesty puller.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:31 PM

I'll tell you a bad place. A romantic sandy beach on the ocean. Sand is really bad when it gets in some places.
yess!!!!! lol the good ole breaded chicken lol

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:28 PM

the back door i mean
the back door huh:)

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:25 PM
last saturday at my jobsite i have been wiring lol and i got busted someone came in and we didnt hear them and caught us lol.

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:00 PM
lol shes my girl lol

cplichristmd's photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:57 PM
so i went to pick up my daughter from daycare today and she was sitting in time out. i asked her why she was in time out. she told me because i hit frankie in the eye(frankie is a boy in her class). i asked her why she did that and she told me because he hit her best friend lexi(a girl) so she hit him i the eye. now i know and i told her so that it is not nice to hit people no matter what but i couldn't help but be proud of her for sticking up for her friends.

cplichristmd's photo
Mon 05/26/08 04:48 PM
it would depend on what it was for

cplichristmd's photo
Mon 05/26/08 03:54 PM
i part it the best way that will make it cover my early male baldness the best lol.

cplichristmd's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:07 AM
wow and i thought i had it rough growing up. i ws adopted too and i was in 15 foster homes before i was 7 years old. i guess there is someone else in this world who always has it worse off than you doo. and i dont think 20 years was long enough if you ask me.

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/24/08 05:52 PM
read a book

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/24/08 05:45 PM
i would die laughing if i heard that and if it really happened thats a one in a million great funny story

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:32 PM

Good to have you back (((Christ))) flowerforyou Enjoy your time off! drinker

flowerforyou flowerforyou For all of our soldiers for all time! flowerforyou flowerforyou
aww thanks babe but my name is actually ichrist pronounced i-krist

cplichristmd's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:26 PM

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25